I want to go there!
Posted by nightswim on January 12, 2013 at 10:47 AM · Report this
I would love to get a powder blue tuxedo with broad velvet lapels, a bow tie the size of two running shoes, and a ruffled shirt, just like the ones I wore to proms in the 70's. Then I thought of them as high fashion. Now they would be worn in a spirit of healthy irony.
Posted by Clayton on January 12, 2013 at 12:02 PM · Report this
My dad has a powder blue leisure suit I'd be happy to send your way, @2. For him, the fact that he can still get into the same suit he wore in HS and college makes him proud, meanwhile the rest of us just groan when he digs that thing out since he hasn't realized/doesn't seem to care that fashion has changed.
Posted by StuckInUtah on January 12, 2013 at 12:26 PM · Report this
long-time reader 4
Is my monitor fucked? That looks like seafoam to me, not lime.
Posted by long-time reader on January 12, 2013 at 12:36 PM · Report this
from the moldy and amateur look of the costumes, I can see why they went out of business. It looks like they were all worn out last halloween and put away wet and dirty. ick.
Posted by soggydan on January 12, 2013 at 1:47 PM · Report this
Awesome pics!
Posted by cmuberti on January 12, 2013 at 6:32 PM · Report this
It's Brocklind's, with a "d". http://www.brocklinds.com/
Posted by Willy Wonka on January 13, 2013 at 8:52 AM · Report this
Mighty Kaytor 8
Where did that wonderful coat come from, the Emerald City?
Posted by Mighty Kaytor http://mightykaytor.blogspot.com on January 14, 2013 at 5:03 PM · Report this