JensR 1
:) aaaah to be young, dumb and reckless. But on the other hand the handholds are better than with rockclimbing probably so... could be worse.

Hopefully it at least got the boy laid somehow.
Posted by JensR http://ohyran.se on January 14, 2013 at 12:18 PM · Report this
delirian 2
Psych ward he belongs,
otherwise Darwin Award
soon he shall receive.
Posted by delirian on January 14, 2013 at 12:44 PM · Report this
Jesus Christ! That gave me vertigo just watching on my desktop.

Please don't help popularize this stuff! Dumb kids, thinking they'll get intertube famous for doing and posting this kind of stuff, are going to die.
Posted by AstroND on January 14, 2013 at 1:01 PM · Report this
If you want to kill yourself, feel free. But please don't fall on my car.
Posted by jzimbert on January 14, 2013 at 1:07 PM · Report this
@1: while rock climbing can be dangerous, it isn't a daredevil sport. With these guys, (impressive amounts of) grip and balance are all they have. While rock climbing, at least you usually have a vertical line as a fail safe.
Posted by Paul F on January 14, 2013 at 1:25 PM · Report this
When he inevitably falls, can they please put that video on Youtube as well? Only seeing the successful attempts gives teen copycats a skewed sense of the odds of survival.
Posted by UNPAID COMMENTER on January 14, 2013 at 1:51 PM · Report this
7 Comment Pulled (Spam) Comment Policy
seandr 8
Damn.

Like those beats, btw.
Posted by seandr on January 14, 2013 at 4:09 PM · Report this
auntie jim 9
Even when I was that young, I was never that strong. I used to climb tall trees when I was a little kid and learned to fly as a young man, but this video made my hands sweat, heart pound.
Posted by auntie jim http://www.gaysnohomish.org on January 14, 2013 at 6:20 PM · Report this
eclexia 10
At first I thought it might be another student's special-effects school project, like "eagle taking baby".

Then I realized he was Russian.
Posted by eclexia on January 14, 2013 at 7:32 PM · Report this