ROAG 1
pessimist
Posted by ROAG on January 16, 2013 at 5:55 PM · Report this
biffp 2
Makes sense.
Posted by biffp on January 16, 2013 at 6:24 PM · Report this
Lew Siffer 3
I just walked passed that under I-5 on Ravenna. Said to my wife "you want 1/2 a snickers?"

On an aside I think marketing figured out how to shave 1/2 inch off the giant Snickers bar and sell as two bars. Saving the company millions.
Posted by Lew Siffer on January 16, 2013 at 6:28 PM · Report this
LEE. 4
eat it, Grant. eat the Snickers.
Posted by LEE. on January 16, 2013 at 7:18 PM · Report this
Rotten666 5
Back in the day when I was super poor (as opposed to just plain old poor) I took a 10 hour greyhound trip across NY state. Spent my last dollars on the ticket, so I couldn't afford to eat. Lo and behold, 5 hours into the trip I discover a half eaten king sized Hershey Bar in the rubber gasket at the bottom of window. With almonds!

So I sat there for five hours contemplating the dilemma; my hunger vs. the effect eating found chocolate would have on my soul.
Posted by Rotten666 on January 16, 2013 at 7:31 PM · Report this
pfffter 6
You should eat a shopping cart instead.
Posted by pfffter on January 16, 2013 at 8:12 PM · Report this
raku 7
Check out this hip new Internet called Instagram, they live for this stuff there. It'll blow your followers' minds when you not only show the world the next thing you see on the street, but you make the colors all old-timey.
Posted by raku on January 16, 2013 at 8:59 PM · Report this
TVDinner 8
Poop. It's poop.
Posted by TVDinner http:// on January 16, 2013 at 9:32 PM · Report this
Teslick 9
5: Well, dammit, did you eat it or not? Or is this a "Choose Your Own Adventure" question?
Posted by Teslick on January 16, 2013 at 9:44 PM · Report this
seandr 10
@8: Definitely ain't Snickers inside that wrapper.
Posted by seandr on January 16, 2013 at 10:20 PM · Report this
news
Posted by larf2k on January 17, 2013 at 1:45 AM · Report this
Rotten666 12
No, I didn't eat it.
Posted by Rotten666 on January 17, 2013 at 7:59 AM · Report this
julie russell 13
@5. In college I took a greyhound from Milwaukee to Ashland OR. Spent all my cash while there and was too proud to call the folks and beg. By day 2 of the return trip I was starving....we stopped in a small Montana town. Walked to a grocery just to look. Free SAMPLE DAY!! Stuffed myself and it was awesome!!
Posted by julie russell http:// on January 17, 2013 at 9:12 AM · Report this
@13 incidentally, that is what Montana Republicans mean by privatizing social services.
Posted by wxPDX on January 17, 2013 at 12:56 PM · Report this