This movie is like eating melted cheese on a plate!
(it's so good)
Posted by Kelly O on January 17, 2013 at 1:35 PM · Report this
Dougsf 2
Worse than The Room? Not ever close. Just judging by the trailor—the color was processed well, the scenes are (often) lit properly, there's more than three people in it, and most importantly; there's like, stuff happening on the screen. The Room has none of those things.
Posted by Dougsf on January 17, 2013 at 1:39 PM · Report this
David Schmader 3
2: Talk to me after.
Posted by David Schmader on January 17, 2013 at 1:43 PM · Report this
Will in Seattle 4
This movie is like a $10 grilled cheese sandwich.

Good for the soul!
Posted by Will in Seattle http://www.facebook.com/WillSeattle on January 17, 2013 at 1:49 PM · Report this
tabletop_joe 5
#2, See it and eat your words. It's amazing, it's wonderful, it's "worse" than The Room.
Posted by tabletop_joe on January 17, 2013 at 1:58 PM · Report this
Dougsf 6
@3&5: Ok, ok, ok, I'll withhold judgement until I see it, but I'm having a very, very, VERY hard time imagining this to be the case.

Posted by Dougsf on January 17, 2013 at 2:24 PM · Report this
David Schmader 7
6: You will be amazed!
Posted by David Schmader on January 17, 2013 at 3:19 PM · Report this
piminnowcheez 8
I am DYING to see this movie, in a theater, and b/c I live abroad, I probably won't be able to.

The thing is, I saw some publicity on the Internets for this, and I thought, Y.K. Kim, Y. K. Kim, why does that sound so familiar? Why does that guy look so familiar?

He's familiar because I grew up in Orlando in the 80's, when this movie was made, and when Y. K. Kim had his mug plastered all over billboards on I-4 and on commercials for his dojo all over UHF teevee (Channel 35, w00t!).

Oh, what better way to spend a nostalgia stiffy than to watch 80's martial-arts nerds act out their Hollywood fantasies.
Posted by piminnowcheez on January 17, 2013 at 4:12 PM · Report this
T 9
@2 I was with you until that last 10 seconds. The rest of it was basically a very dated music video intercut with mediocre action scenes. But that last bit sold me - I WILL SEE THIS!
Posted by T on January 17, 2013 at 4:15 PM · Report this
piminnowcheez 10
Against the Ninja!

(Dudes, I am so excited about this.)
Posted by piminnowcheez on January 17, 2013 at 4:21 PM · Report this
Wait, is this playing this weekend, or two weeks from now? SIFF and Drafthouse sites conflict.

SIFF: 1/18 - 1/19
Drafthouse: 2/1 - 2/2

What gives?
Posted by remarkablyadept on January 17, 2013 at 4:22 PM · Report this
Warren 12
On 15th video has this right now!
Posted by Warren http://notevensantafean.tumblr.com/ on January 17, 2013 at 4:24 PM · Report this
Knat 13
I'd wager, having seen neither, that The Black Ninja probably tops this.
Posted by Knat on January 17, 2013 at 5:12 PM · Report this