There is a photo floating around the Intertubes (I'm too lazy to look it up) of Lancie and his newest sponsor

Its Uni-ball pens!
Posted by frankdawg on January 21, 2013 at 10:50 AM · Report this
David Schmader 2
(Dear anyone who might notice the vote count is off by two: This is my fault. I changed the wording of a poll item and sent two votes to the great beyond. They were both for option C.)
Posted by David Schmader on January 21, 2013 at 10:53 AM · Report this
David Schmader 3
(Also, it's interesting that the only verifiably true option has gotten NO VOTES.)
Posted by David Schmader on January 21, 2013 at 10:56 AM · Report this
MacCrocodile 4
Anagrams of "Aloha, Lengthy Butt!" are passe. What is this, 1972?
Posted by MacCrocodile http://maccrocodile.com/ on January 21, 2013 at 11:03 AM · Report this
Slog, please stop covering memes. You usually post them a week after they stop being funny.
Posted by redemma on January 21, 2013 at 11:11 AM · Report this
I couldn't care less about this topic. But I got to see Book of Mormon last night and I want to rave about the show, so I'm doing it here. Sue me. It was fantastic. I wish I had the money and time to fly to New York and see it on Broadway. So cool.
Posted by SeattleKim on January 21, 2013 at 11:44 AM · Report this
@5, a week after they stop being funny is when I like to learn about memes, thank you very much.
Posted by beef rallard on January 21, 2013 at 11:45 AM · Report this
Plus it's a rehash of an old joke. After his year off for treatment, John Kruk turned up at Spring Training sporting a shirt that read, "if you're not nice I'll take my ball and go home."
Posted by BornAgainInBellevue on January 21, 2013 at 1:16 PM · Report this