amateurlawprof 1
I am going to subscribe to this. I've been on Nathan's bus a few times and was always impressed by his demeanor and happy attitude. Very excited to learn he has a blog, and I am even more excited that its well-written with great story-telling.
Posted by amateurlawprof http://theamateurlawprofessor.com/ on January 22, 2013 at 1:43 PM · Report this
Can't a city worker can get fired for blogging? It would suck if promoting this got him canned.
Posted by tkc on January 22, 2013 at 1:55 PM · Report this
scary tyler moore 4
bus drivers work for the county, not the city.
Posted by scary tyler moore http://pushymcshove.blogspot.com/ on January 22, 2013 at 2:35 PM · Report this
Pithy Name 5
Ah, the 358. I rode that daily for 2 years. So many special people.
Posted by Pithy Name on January 22, 2013 at 3:08 PM · Report this
TVDinner 6
I have a new blog crush.
Posted by TVDinner http:// on January 22, 2013 at 3:18 PM · Report this
I used to spend a lot of time on the 358. Some of the worst odors I've ever encountered have been on that route.
Posted by StuckInUtah on January 22, 2013 at 3:30 PM · Report this
Cascadian Bacon 8
This is a good blog.
Posted by Cascadian Bacon on January 22, 2013 at 3:40 PM · Report this
Mike Smith 9
I'm pretty sure LSBW is on the 7 from time to time, too. She likes to serenade me when she's drunk.
Posted by Mike Smith on January 22, 2013 at 3:41 PM · Report this
stonato 10
I rode the 358 for years and met a lot of interesting people. I got a raise and now I ride the 41. Boring.
Posted by stonato on January 22, 2013 at 4:21 PM · Report this
icouldliveinhope 11
I HAVE MET THAT LADY. I have audio of her yelling at me.
Posted by icouldliveinhope on January 22, 2013 at 5:13 PM · Report this
icouldliveinhope 12
"LOOK AT YOU WEARING STRETCHPANTS AS TIGHTS LEARN HOW TO DRESS"
Posted by icouldliveinhope on January 22, 2013 at 5:14 PM · Report this
That bus driver's a saint
Posted by chi_type on January 22, 2013 at 10:17 PM · Report this
Fnarf 14
I've encountered LSBW before. It has to be the same woman, screaming at some poor woman minding her own business WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING AT? I'M BLACK. YOU'RE A LESBIAN. I HAD AN ABORTION. I HAD SEX. I HAD AN ABORTION. On the 358, of course.
Posted by Fnarf http://www.facebook.com/fnarf on January 23, 2013 at 6:28 AM · Report this
Just Jeff 15
Speaking from experience, what if this passenger reads about herself online?
Posted by Just Jeff on January 23, 2013 at 6:29 AM · Report this
Hilarious story although I wonder if she'll ever go beyond just running her mouth.
Posted by Patricia Kayden on January 23, 2013 at 8:32 AM · Report this
Just Jeff 17
Nathan is a good guy. Metro will probably shut him down.
Posted by Just Jeff on January 23, 2013 at 11:34 AM · Report this