AmyC 1
I don't care about anyone or anything about this movie, except I have such a mad love for Carey Mulligan, I'm pretty sure I would 2 hours of video of her just sitting in the waiting room at the dentist.
Posted by AmyC on January 24, 2013 at 12:20 PM · Report this
I'm in for the orange cat, and Carey Mulligan.

Either of which I'd watch for two hours, although it may too bad all that other crap is draped around 'em.
Posted by judybrowni on January 24, 2013 at 12:24 PM · Report this
MacCrocodile 3
Yes. Yes. I love the Coen Brothers. I am working on a scheme to marry them both. I'm not sure how this will work, but seeing more of their movies is the first step.
Posted by MacCrocodile http://maccrocodile.com/ on January 24, 2013 at 12:26 PM · Report this
Clueless again, Constant. Justin Timberlake is a funny son of a bitch, which is why the Coen brothers picked him.
Posted by bigyaz on January 24, 2013 at 12:27 PM · Report this
Supreme Ruler Of The Universe 5
The Coen Brothers have never made the movie they have wanted to make. The amalgam of violence and folk wisdom in an Americana mileu.

If you want to see that movie, don't see "No Country for Old Men".

Go see "Blood River", or "The Getaway" with Ali McGraw or "Charlie Varrick" or even, recently, "The Last Stand".

Posted by Supreme Ruler Of The Universe http://www.you-read-it-here-first.com on January 24, 2013 at 12:38 PM · Report this
SPOILER ALERT: Ooops, read a review of the screenplay, and "He loses his friend’s cat!"

Guess I'm in it for Carey Mulligan anyway.
Posted by judybrowni on January 24, 2013 at 12:38 PM · Report this
I'm sorry but where was J.T. in this trailer? Not that I care, I just don't like being so confused.

This looks more like "A Simple Man" than any other of their films. I didn't think much of that from the trailers either. It turned out to be one of my faves.
Posted by jnonymous on January 24, 2013 at 12:43 PM · Report this
Fnarf 8
Looks like a well-done period piece. I'll be in it mostly for the recreation of the Columbia New York studios, raging dork that I am (presumably that's meant to be Studio A at 799 Seventh Avenue, where Dylan recorded early on, not the more famous church at 30th Street, considered by some to be the greatest studio ever, which a struggling folkie would never have been allowed near).
Posted by Fnarf http://www.facebook.com/fnarf on January 24, 2013 at 12:56 PM · Report this
Gurldoggie 9
I'm a completist - I'll watch anything that makes any reference to Bob Dylan. I suppose I'll have to add this to my list.
Posted by Gurldoggie http://gurldogg.blogspot.com on January 24, 2013 at 12:58 PM · Report this
ScienceNerd 10
My star spotting skills suck, Justin Timberlake was in there? How come I didn't see him.

I did however notice that the kitty looks exactly like my kitteh, Piccolo!
Posted by ScienceNerd http://stanichium.tumblr.com/ on January 24, 2013 at 1:04 PM · Report this
I read on a different website that it will be at Cannes (which is in May, apparently) before it will be anywhere else.
Posted by aurora f on January 24, 2013 at 1:07 PM · Report this
And Justin Timberlake is in the trailer at about 0:40, in the studio, on the stool next to the man in the black cowboy hat.
Posted by aurora f on January 24, 2013 at 1:11 PM · Report this
Matt from Denver 13
Not a comedy, not a thriller, not a remake... I think they may be breaking new ground for their oeuvre.
Posted by Matt from Denver on January 24, 2013 at 1:13 PM · Report this
MacCrocodile 14
Then again, I did have to promise my mom I wouldn't try to marry the Coen Brothers in exchange for her vote on R-74. I think she would've voted for it anyway, but I guess a promise should be worth something. Damn.
Posted by MacCrocodile http://maccrocodile.com/ on January 24, 2013 at 1:37 PM · Report this
levide 15
If this is better than "A Serious Man", I'll shoot my hat. I think it looks like it could be.
Posted by levide on January 24, 2013 at 11:30 PM · Report this
easternstar 16
My cat anxiously awaits the release of this film.
Posted by easternstar on January 25, 2013 at 10:09 AM · Report this