MacCrocodile 1
It's a shame someone else had to suck so hard to demonstrate how much he doesn't suck.
Posted by MacCrocodile http://maccrocodile.com/ on January 24, 2013 at 12:24 PM · Report this
People give Denny's a lot of shit, but when we take my (very) disabled little brother there, the waitstaff all treat him with dignity and care. In fact, we have much better luck at the low-end eateries than at any nice place.
Posted by wxPDX on January 24, 2013 at 12:24 PM · Report this
Or Michael.
Posted by bigyaz on January 24, 2013 at 12:35 PM · Report this
Sargon Bighorn 4
Good lord what animals are Americans becoming. Wanting to move tables because of a 5year old. I bet they go to church every Sunday too, because you know they love Jesus.
Posted by Sargon Bighorn on January 24, 2013 at 1:05 PM · Report this
Oh, that's nice. I'm glad the boss supported him too.
Posted by Nitidiuscula on January 24, 2013 at 1:06 PM · Report this
Badger 6
Well behaved children are welcomed to sit near me - but if a kid is having a screaming fit while I'm trying to have a peaceful lunch, I don't see anything wrong with asking to be moved away from the noise.
Posted by Badger on January 24, 2013 at 1:31 PM · Report this
@6 Sure. That's reasonable. Depends on how and who you ask to assist you to move tables.

But the answer to an annoying child seated near you is not to become one your self - as the complaining adults in this story did.
Posted by tkc on January 24, 2013 at 1:57 PM · Report this
When am I going to stop sucking, and finally spell Michael right?
Posted by Kelly O on January 24, 2013 at 3:25 PM · Report this