Line Out Comments

derek_erdman 1
As a teenaged fan from suburban Cleveland, Ohio, I've just started my own version of Black Flag as well. It's just me and a stapler.
Posted by derek_erdman http://www.derekerdman.com on January 28, 2013 at 2:00 PM · Report this
At least they have the good taste to play at one of the very best music festivals in the US!
Posted by chrisgreen on January 28, 2013 at 2:01 PM · Report this
You might want to check out the video of GG's birthday party with Ron back on vocals, it's loud raw... It's BLACK FLAG man! I saw them in every incarnation and IMO Ron was the best frontman and he still looks and sounds great.
Posted by poptartpunk on January 28, 2013 at 2:36 PM · Report this
no brainer - both less than 10 yrs away from 65 - pretty sure they ain't got a fat pension lined up! - then there's a magic, virtually bottomless pot of cash labeled 'Punk Rock Nostalgia' placed in front of them...dive right in gentlemen! And it'll be good, stripped down rock and the kids, old and young, will come.
Posted by rainonme on January 28, 2013 at 2:52 PM · Report this
bunnypuncher 5
THIS REALLY SUCKS BUT MAYBE THEY'LL FINALLY REMASTER THOSE BLACK FLAG RECORDS
Posted by bunnypuncher http://twitter.com/princess_wolfie on January 28, 2013 at 5:36 PM · Report this
As a fan who saw them way back in the early 80's (I liked Dez on vocals the best-good and raw), I say good for them provided that they've got new material that kicks ass and has something to say and not merely a greatest hits retro, and also good for the kids that weren't alive to see them back in the day for the chance to see them live provided GG and Co. can still bring it.
Posted by neo-realist on January 29, 2013 at 1:02 PM · Report this