eclexia 1
Tina Fey.... YES!!

Piggy is going to be in a jealous rage.
Posted by eclexia on January 30, 2013 at 2:49 PM · Report this
Rotten666 2
Didn't much like the last one but I'm still looking forward to this riff on the great muppet caper. And the boy will be old enough to take, so fun times indeed.
Posted by Rotten666 on January 30, 2013 at 2:53 PM · Report this
Proposed title: "It's Not Easy Being Felt"
Posted by NotYourStrawMan on January 30, 2013 at 3:13 PM · Report this
Zebes 4
I make no claims to have sophisticated tastes; I will pay cash money to see Ricky Gervais and Tina Fey cavort on screen with a bunch of muppets, no matter what the plot is or even if there is one at all.
Posted by Zebes http://www.badrap.org/rescue/index.html on January 30, 2013 at 3:19 PM · Report this
Will in Seattle 5
@3 I think the working title is "A Ham Stuck Up Where A Frog Won't Go".
Posted by Will in Seattle http://www.facebook.com/WillSeattle on January 30, 2013 at 3:22 PM · Report this
Reverse Polarity 6
I'm 100% with @4.

I don't care how bad the plot. This has win written all over it.
Posted by Reverse Polarity on January 30, 2013 at 3:54 PM · Report this
bleedingheartlibertarian 7
@4: Yup.
Posted by bleedingheartlibertarian on January 30, 2013 at 4:23 PM · Report this
Gurldoggie 8
I refuse to see any muppets until they bring Prairie Dawn back.
Posted by Gurldoggie http://gurldogg.blogspot.com on January 30, 2013 at 5:03 PM · Report this
Knat 9
This has been written in the stars for years, since the "Apollo, Apollo" episode of 30 Rock with its Muppet gag and Ricky Gervais' visit to Sesame Street.
Posted by Knat on January 30, 2013 at 7:15 PM · Report this
lukeiscool 10
But will it have Charles Grodin?
Posted by lukeiscool on January 31, 2013 at 7:48 AM · Report this
COMTE 11
I'll take the worst movie involving the Muppets over 90% of the crap that makes it to the local cineplex any day.
Posted by COMTE on January 31, 2013 at 7:10 PM · Report this