Theodore Gorath 1
One of the funniest shows on television, I will miss it greatly. Had just the right ratio of realism to wackiness.

"There are only two things I love in this world: television and everybody."
-Kenneth Parcell
Posted by Theodore Gorath on January 31, 2013 at 6:41 AM · Report this
Catalina Vel-DuRay 2
I love this show. My role model is Jenna. www.jennaside.com 4ever!
Posted by Catalina Vel-DuRay http://www.danlangdon.com on January 31, 2013 at 7:07 AM · Report this
Martin H. Duke 3
Really only "Arrested Development" challenges it for funniest show of the (last) decade. Even the "bad" seasons were loaded with brilliant jokes.

One brilliant thing about the show's design was that the less central the character, the more absurd they were. So Liz and Jack were (usually) only slightly exaggerated people, the rest of the cast was tipping over the line into absurdity, and the recurring characters (Dr. Spaceman, especially) were absolutely bonkers.

Bye 30 Rock. You will be missed.
Posted by Martin H. Duke http://seattletransitblog.com on January 31, 2013 at 7:30 AM · Report this
Am going to miss Parks & Rec, The Office and 30 Rock immensely. Tina Fey is a comic genius. Hope to see more of her in the future.
Posted by Patricia Kayden on January 31, 2013 at 8:29 AM · Report this
Cato the Younger Younger 5
The Office died a few seasons ago. 30 Rock and Parks and Rec are the only two shows on NBC primetime worth watching.
Posted by Cato the Younger Younger on January 31, 2013 at 8:55 AM · Report this
Knat 6
Hard to believe that the same stiff, awkward woman from SNL's Weekend Update a decade (or more?) ago produced this show. I love it, but I think it's run its course. While I'd love more antics of Liz Lemon, it's probably for the best that the show is coming to an end. Better than having it run overlong and get stale.
Posted by Knat on January 31, 2013 at 9:15 AM · Report this
I saw the actor who played the NBC therapist, Jeffrey Weinerslav, in CC's a few months back.
Posted by UNPAID COMMENTER on January 31, 2013 at 9:39 AM · Report this
T 8
I'm gonna miss this show immensely. It had its ups and downs, but what show doesn't? I'm amazed NBC kept it around as long as they did, and with it ending at the same time as Community and P&R*, I'll have no reason whatsoever to have cable pretty soon. Huzzah!

* & @4 - Has P&R been confirmed as ending after this season? Last I heard, it got picked up for a full season and hadn't yet been officially cancelled, pending this season's ratings.
Posted by T on January 31, 2013 at 9:52 AM · Report this
@8, Parks & Recreation hasn't been killed. Last May was the timing for NBC's announcements. P&R got 22 new episodes, so we'll see in a couple months if the network gives it another year and if so, whether it will be 22 episodes or 13. Fingers crossed....
Posted by gloomy gus on January 31, 2013 at 11:56 AM · Report this
scary tyler moore 10
MILF Island. that's all i have to say.
Posted by scary tyler moore http://pushymcshove.blogspot.com/ on January 31, 2013 at 2:05 PM · Report this