--MC 1
I love it. I liked their spoof of "30 Rock", where thirty rocks were delivered to the soundstage and they had to count them.
Posted by --MC on February 1, 2013 at 3:05 PM · Report this
very bad homo 2
I don't think kids even get most of the humor on Sesame Street.
Posted by very bad homo on February 1, 2013 at 3:24 PM · Report this
Granny Smith 3
Best Carson impersonation ever. No one ever gets Violet right though.
Posted by Granny Smith on February 1, 2013 at 3:30 PM · Report this
Sargon Bighorn 4
JamesSir Bensonmum.
Posted by Sargon Bighorn on February 1, 2013 at 3:48 PM · Report this
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn 5
Indeed, cute, but it's a problem that kids are such a low priority for Sesame Street. I'm sure it brings in money for PBS. But Fred Rogers never did this kind of thing because kids were his only priority.
Posted by Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn http://youtu.be/zu-akdyxpUc on February 1, 2013 at 4:02 PM · Report this
To this day I still sing "Letter B" instead of Let It Be, thanks to their Beatles parody.
Posted by mitten on February 1, 2013 at 4:57 PM · Report this
Simone 7
Cute.
Posted by Simone on February 1, 2013 at 5:04 PM · Report this
@6 me, too. It is so spot on.
Posted by kerri harrop http://generalbonkers.com on February 1, 2013 at 7:21 PM · Report this
this guy I know in Spokane 9
That was better than the actual show.
Posted by this guy I know in Spokane on February 1, 2013 at 11:37 PM · Report this
To the people who are moaning about it not being targeted for children; I was glued to Sesame Street for years back in the 70's and early 80's and trust me; at least *this* makes sense. Half the stuff back then was acid-tripping disco fodder. You're telling me that the above doesn't teach children the difference between "upside down" and "right-side up"? Find something useful to fuss about and just enjoy how awesome this is.
Posted by NML314 on February 2, 2013 at 8:39 AM · Report this