Wow. How many times did I not need to click on that link? It's like looking at Sarah Palin's Facebook page.
Posted by CJWhite on February 1, 2013 at 3:48 PM · Report this
Sandiai 2
Yeah, "thanks" a lot.
Posted by Sandiai on February 1, 2013 at 3:52 PM · Report this
wisepunk 3
Dammit fnarf. I didn't click on it on FB, not clicking it here either.
Posted by wisepunk on February 1, 2013 at 3:55 PM · Report this
Pope Peabrain 4
Slog has jumped the shark poo.
Posted by Pope Peabrain on February 1, 2013 at 4:06 PM · Report this
Fnarf 5
{evil laugh}
Posted by Fnarf http://www.facebook.com/fnarf on February 1, 2013 at 4:07 PM · Report this
Fnarf 6
My worst contribution to Slog since Breast Milk Cheese.
sirkowski 7
I think that's like half a decade old.
Posted by sirkowski http://www.missdynamite.com on February 1, 2013 at 4:08 PM · Report this
[NSFA]
Posted by RonK, Seattle on February 1, 2013 at 4:11 PM · Report this
In2ishn 10
Didn't see that one coming. :juvenile snicker:
Posted by In2ishn on February 1, 2013 at 4:13 PM · Report this
I remember seeing that a few years ago, but it was on some no-name site, so I naturally assumed it was fake. Now that I see it's on Amazon, I guess I can't hide behind denial anymore. ugh.
Posted by UNPAID COMMENTER on February 1, 2013 at 4:21 PM · Report this
Michael of the Green 12
I prefer it still wriggling.
Posted by Michael of the Green on February 1, 2013 at 4:25 PM · Report this
seandr 13
Oh dear god.
Posted by seandr on February 1, 2013 at 4:38 PM · Report this
keshmeshi 14
I've been horrifying people with that for at least a couple of years. Old news.
Posted by keshmeshi on February 1, 2013 at 4:40 PM · Report this
yelahneb 15
Hard to believe it's come to this. Zing
Posted by yelahneb http://www.strangebutharmless.com on February 1, 2013 at 4:42 PM · Report this
Reviewer "Supreme Being '5th Element'' is a hero.
Posted by gloomy gus on February 1, 2013 at 4:44 PM · Report this
And to the right of my screen, a Safeway advertisement for mayonnaise...
Posted by TMonroe on February 1, 2013 at 4:54 PM · Report this
Matt the Engineer 18
I'm afraid of what Amazon will suggest for me next time I visit.
Posted by Matt the Engineer on February 1, 2013 at 4:54 PM · Report this
Bauhaus I 19
Yeah, there goes dinner and my affinity for flan for life. I haven't ingested much semen in my lifetime (don't want to sound like a 'mo ho'), but I have ingested enough. The sons-of-bitches didn't even appreciate the sacrifice. If you try to serve it to me buried in a Bearnaise sauce or a hot fudge sundae, I'm likely to remove your prostate with a rusty filet knife.
Posted by Bauhaus I on February 1, 2013 at 4:57 PM · Report this
Looking For a Better Read 20
Allow me to be the one who corrects you: you were wrong, and NO ONE needed to see that.
Posted by Looking For a Better Read on February 1, 2013 at 5:00 PM · Report this
As a proponent of the "raw food" movement.....
Posted by pacnwjay on February 1, 2013 at 5:17 PM · Report this
ballard dude 22
aaack!
Posted by ballard dude on February 1, 2013 at 5:20 PM · Report this
sjbrot 23
This has made an appearance on Savage Love Cast, F.Y.I.
Posted by sjbrot http://jamesbrotheridge.tumblr.com on February 1, 2013 at 5:33 PM · Report this
knobtheunicorn 24
This introduces the novel conundrum of when exactly now does one serve the cumsomme. One does not want too be to premature, does one?
Posted by knobtheunicorn on February 1, 2013 at 5:34 PM · Report this
very bad homo 25
Best served warm.
Posted by very bad homo on February 1, 2013 at 5:52 PM · Report this
Sandiai 26
@17, I thought you were joking, but I have it too! Only, in the top banner.
Posted by Sandiai on February 1, 2013 at 6:03 PM · Report this
heywhatsit!? 27
Jesus Christ, Fnarf. I've haven't seen you around here much lately and THIS is what you come back with? Gah!
Posted by heywhatsit!? on February 1, 2013 at 6:19 PM · Report this
seatackled 28
"CONSPUNCTIVITIS"? Really?
Posted by seatackled on February 1, 2013 at 7:20 PM · Report this
katrat 29
1 out of 2 times it is a bad idea to read Slog during lunch
Posted by katrat http://www.kathrynrathke.com/ on February 2, 2013 at 11:52 AM · Report this
Ballard Pimp 30
Hey! Had a gf once who was convinced that swallowing fresh spunk made her boobs grow. She had quite a set, and I wasn't going to try to change her belief system!
Posted by Ballard Pimp on February 2, 2013 at 1:43 PM · Report this
Ancient history. Old news.
Posted by Tyro on February 3, 2013 at 5:49 PM · Report this