You may be spending too much time imagining about Peter's genitals.
Posted by it's probably not a healthy hobby on February 4, 2013 at 11:04 AM · Report this
I love it when people who don't know jack shit about genetics or brain chemistry tell us how people are made. I suppose if you think your God made all of us out of clay, you don't think DNA matters much. Of course, none of them can explain why we aren't silicon based either, but what can you do?
Posted by NateMan on February 4, 2013 at 11:06 AM · Report this
David Schmader 3
IMPOSSIBLE!
Posted by David Schmader on February 4, 2013 at 11:07 AM · Report this
GhostDog 4
See, I go with the "innate sexuality" argument, but mostly for selfish reasons.

I don't have have oral sex with a guy to completion while maintaining a rock hard erection in order to prove my point.

However, the people arguing that you choose to be gay do(as that means you can, in theory, choose to be gay as a straight person).
Posted by GhostDog on February 4, 2013 at 11:08 AM · Report this
Urgutha Forka 5
Who gives a shit what Sprigg thinks or says. He'll never change his mind. Never. He's gonna spew his hate no matter whether people ignore him or oppose him.

The people to focus on are the lawmakers and judges who can actually rule on these things and who (hopefully) understand logic.
Posted by Urgutha Forka on February 4, 2013 at 11:14 AM · Report this
I like to imagine that these tweeted sentences are something Peter Sprigg repeats to himself while he is being slammed by a piece of rough trade he picked up at a bar. It just makes me happier...
Posted by bpinsea on February 4, 2013 at 12:12 PM · Report this
Pope Peabrain 7
O nos, teh gays is gonna be bangins teh Boy Scouts!
Posted by Pope Peabrain on February 4, 2013 at 12:16 PM · Report this
I don't have to have straight sex or identify as straight. Change is possible.
Posted by RLC3 on February 4, 2013 at 12:40 PM · Report this
very bad homo 9
This is typical closet case logic.
Posted by very bad homo on February 4, 2013 at 12:47 PM · Report this
Fnarf 10
No one is born "Sprigg". No one has to identify as "Sprigg". Change is possible. You could change your name to Toiletbowl Fuckhead McStupid instead.
Posted by Fnarf http://www.facebook.com/fnarf on February 4, 2013 at 1:53 PM · Report this
Best SLOG closing line of the year. Bonus points are available for a fuller description of exactly where that took place.
Posted by Che Guava on February 4, 2013 at 9:06 PM · Report this