I'd just like to point out that this might be the greatest series of movies ever made.

And yes, that's a statement of fact - not an opinion.
Posted by MarkM on February 5, 2013 at 3:42 PM · Report this
Where is "I haven't seen an FF movie, but this looks fun"?
Posted by Hanoumatoi on February 5, 2013 at 3:42 PM · Report this
Where's the "Needs more gay sex" option?
Posted by Sir Vic on February 5, 2013 at 3:44 PM · Report this
levide 4
How do we get vampires involved? Kids like vampires, right? "Nosferatu Fast, Nosferatu Furious"! That's it! It'll make a billion.
Posted by levide on February 5, 2013 at 3:47 PM · Report this
seandr 5
I don't know, seems like it could have been faster and a little more furious.
Posted by seandr on February 5, 2013 at 3:52 PM · Report this
I'm kinda liking the suggestions from @3 and @4.

Also, I was confused by the poll option for "I stopped going to these movies UNTIL they brought in The Rock..." Where is the option for "I stopped going to these movies AS SOON AS they brought in The Rock"?

Nothing against The Rock per se. Truthfully, I stopped watching the movies when the third one had neither Vin Diesel nor Paul Walker in it. Everything just stopped making sense at that point.
Posted by MLM on February 5, 2013 at 4:16 PM · Report this
Never seen a single one of the FF series but seeing this makes me confused as to why there are so many guns involved. Wasn't this a racing movie?
Posted by michael bell on February 5, 2013 at 4:23 PM · Report this
@6

You're really missing out on one of the best movies if you skipped #3. F&F: Tokyo Drift is one of the finest movies in the series. You go in expecting that it's going to be full of bad acting, machismo, hot cars, and extreme orientalism - AND THEN IT SATISFIES ON ALL COUNTS!!!

So my recommendation is that you watch it (even if you skip 4/5/6)
Posted by MarkM on February 5, 2013 at 4:29 PM · Report this
Urgutha Forka 9
Fast and Furious 6

Brought to you by Brawndo... it's got electrolytes!
Posted by Urgutha Forka on February 5, 2013 at 4:29 PM · Report this
Gern Blanston 10
I think it's pretty ludacris.
Posted by Gern Blanston on February 5, 2013 at 4:43 PM · Report this
@8: Oh sweetie, it's not like I haven't seen #3 on, you know, Saturday afternoon hangover TV at least five times. No, just no. Not worth it.
Posted by MLM on February 5, 2013 at 4:59 PM · Report this
Will in Seattle 12
When does Speed Buggy show up?
Posted by Will in Seattle http://www.facebook.com/WillSeattle on February 5, 2013 at 5:01 PM · Report this
blip 13
These movies are basically non-stop gay sex, only with cars.
Posted by blip on February 5, 2013 at 5:11 PM · Report this
When did they stop titling the movies like a scoreboard: Fast 5 Furious 3 ?

I figured the next film would be especially focused on furiousness since it needed to catch up.
Posted by d.p. on February 5, 2013 at 5:11 PM · Report this
undead ayn rand 15
It's like Lord of the Rings for a different sort of nerd. I'm cool with it.
Posted by undead ayn rand on February 5, 2013 at 5:11 PM · Report this
Reverse Polarity 16
I think this movie is not for me. I giggled while watching the trailer. Giggled at parts that I'm sure they thought were supposed to be cool. I'm pretty sure giggling wasn't the intended response.

I'll pass.
Posted by Reverse Polarity on February 5, 2013 at 5:28 PM · Report this
Supreme Ruler Of The Universe 17

In a world of so much Fail and Prank, Russian dashboard cams still reign:

Posted by Supreme Ruler Of The Universe http://_ on February 5, 2013 at 9:03 PM · Report this
Bauhaus I 18
Fast and Furious, Part 12: Where is my career?
Posted by Bauhaus I on February 5, 2013 at 9:45 PM · Report this
frank booth 19
I voted for the last option since I was beating it hard at the same time as reading slog - not really anything to do with the post...
Posted by frank booth http://https://twitter.com/bad__scientist on February 5, 2013 at 9:49 PM · Report this
sirkowski 20
The only one I saw was the 5th and I liked it. It's a B-movie, but a good genuine B-movie, not the ironic kind.
Posted by sirkowski http://www.missdynamite.com on February 5, 2013 at 10:49 PM · Report this
stjerome 21
You son-of-a-bitch, I practically spit a full mouthful of coffee on my monitor when I read your post. Funny shit.
Posted by stjerome on February 6, 2013 at 12:06 PM · Report this