Dougsf 1
Weird, I guess restaurants called Chabela's just like script fronts.

Making it yellow with drop shadow sure takes it up a notch, though.

Last Cabela's I was in smelled like a broken bottle of deer piss, an association I'd avoid if I were opening a restaurant. Then again, Furr's buffets do well for themselves, so what do I know?
Posted by Dougsf on February 7, 2013 at 5:26 PM · Report this
I have no idea what the culinary attractions of Chabela's might be, but, for me at least, Cabela's is probably the foremost retail outlet as far as enjoying the male eye candy goes.
Posted by Corydon on February 7, 2013 at 5:32 PM · Report this
Bauhaus I 3
Yeah, I see a cease and desist letter in their future.
Posted by Bauhaus I on February 7, 2013 at 5:55 PM · Report this
See I'm thinking it's obvious that miaomiao and Woofwoof are the same person. I imagine some good Gollum/bad Gollum thing going on with their reflection in his or her laptop screen.
Posted by viiless on February 7, 2013 at 6:23 PM · Report this
Funny. Since its happening in Wallingford it's silly and laughable. But when it's a Capitol Hill Newspaper blogger beating up a Coffee shop owner it's serious journalism and political activism.
Posted by tacomagirl on February 7, 2013 at 7:22 PM · Report this
Poor Wallingford, it gets to miss out on real urban experiences like drive-by shootings and open air drug markets. Must be terrible for property values.
Posted by Sugartit on February 7, 2013 at 7:38 PM · Report this
"Miaomiao" is one of the latest incarnations of a frequent commenter (and name-changer) on the blog. She may have picked the name because someone else recently said she had cat food for brains. She has already changed her name to yumyum, but it's pretty easy to recognize her comments.
Posted by Michael H. on February 7, 2013 at 7:49 PM · Report this
disintegrator 8
Oh, look. A comment thread about a comment thread.

How awesome.
Posted by disintegrator on February 7, 2013 at 7:57 PM · Report this
McBomber 9
If you're up near the Tulalip casino anyway, it's worth checking out the new Cabela's, if only for the spectacle. They kind went all-out on their live-and-once-living animal displays. And the people-watching is entertaining, too.
Posted by McBomber on February 7, 2013 at 8:55 PM · Report this
sperifera 10
disintegrator, today YOU are the commenting champion. Let's just close the thread now, because @8 has walked away with it.
Posted by sperifera on February 7, 2013 at 9:05 PM · Report this
wilbur@work 11
the embedded link about the Eat More Kale vs chickfilla battle was far more interesting
Posted by wilbur@work on February 7, 2013 at 10:21 PM · Report this
Catalina Vel-DuRay 12
Wallingford... That's north of here, isn't it?
Posted by Catalina Vel-DuRay http://www.danlangdon.com on February 7, 2013 at 10:36 PM · Report this
Thanks Wilbur@work, the Eat More Kale link was my post. I think it is too bad the name is so similar to the hunting/"sporting" good store. Won't stop us from trying it though, unless there are no vegetarian food options.
Posted by Grommit on February 8, 2013 at 12:14 AM · Report this
emor 14
Not as good as the one about the new Walgreens.
Posted by emor on February 8, 2013 at 7:44 AM · Report this
Multiple blogs, tons of comments, and not a single bit of real information about the current situation or how trademark infringement even works in the first place. Great job everyone.
Posted by T-O-M Tom on February 8, 2013 at 8:53 AM · Report this