Max Solomon 1
easiest to peel, too!
Posted by Max Solomon on February 11, 2013 at 10:56 AM · Report this
DVNODVNO 2
I had my first sumo last night. Delicious and pleasantly hideous.
Posted by DVNODVNO on February 11, 2013 at 11:06 AM · Report this
Simone 3
Easy to peel? I'm in.
Posted by Simone on February 11, 2013 at 11:10 AM · Report this
There's no better effect than Placebo Effect. Ask for it by name!
(I hope you recover quickly - mine took me two goddam weeks.)
Posted by gloomy gus on February 11, 2013 at 11:40 AM · Report this
Ryandroid 5
Got the same thing, Megan. Get ready for serious sinus drainage down the back of your throat and sleeping sitting up (if you can sleep at all).
Posted by Ryandroid on February 11, 2013 at 11:58 AM · Report this
I was looking for these last year. What store is this?
Posted by viiless on February 11, 2013 at 12:12 PM · Report this
Looks like Metropolitan Market in Lower Queen Anne
Posted by Keenan C on February 11, 2013 at 1:00 PM · Report this
holy crap, $4/lb for citrus.
Posted by semi-crepuscular on February 11, 2013 at 1:30 PM · Report this
sorry, I mean "$4/lb for the perfect citrus". my mistake.
Posted by semi-crepuscular on February 11, 2013 at 1:32 PM · Report this
biffp 10
You're very perky for someone with that cold. I just spent two days in bed. I think it's not letting yourself get run down (although I still suspect someone breathed on my food).
Posted by biffp on February 11, 2013 at 2:09 PM · Report this