lolorhone 1
All of the high-end cock cages on display here looks like some Aeon Flux shit.
Posted by lolorhone on February 11, 2013 at 5:24 PM · Report this
"While there are plenty of kinky guys who've had their cocks locked up for extended periods of time, LOCKED, their numbers are small."

Huh?
Posted by portland scribe on February 11, 2013 at 5:31 PM · Report this
lolorhone 3
All of the high-end cock cages look like some Aeon Flux shit.
Posted by lolorhone on February 11, 2013 at 5:32 PM · Report this
lolorhone 4
Sorry for the repeat :)
Posted by lolorhone on February 11, 2013 at 5:34 PM · Report this
eclexia 5
Dan--

I sincerely hope that your "kinky friend" got his boner back. We wouldn't want your "kinky friend's" Canadian husband to be frustrated.
Posted by eclexia on February 11, 2013 at 6:28 PM · Report this
Granny Smith 6
I tried a couple of the '000 cages and found them to be unsatisfactory. It ends up hanging off the end of ones cock in an unflattering mix of ball and head. Currently, I am instructed not to masturbate and that is actually much hotter and makes me more horny than having junk in my trunks. If you can not follow the simple instruction not to play with yourself you really are not a good boy.
Posted by Granny Smith on February 11, 2013 at 6:40 PM · Report this
undead ayn rand 7
@2: Perhaps he means that the info on long-term usage and health is still patchy?
Posted by undead ayn rand on February 11, 2013 at 6:41 PM · Report this
Very useful info, thank you!
Posted by Marrena on February 11, 2013 at 7:11 PM · Report this
I own one of the steelworks devices. They are awesome. The manufacturer is a super nice guy too. Great stuff! Still get hard despite very extended wear, so not having the issues of Dan's friend, but as I mentioned I am wearing something pretty high grade.
Posted by Spike1382 on February 11, 2013 at 8:04 PM · Report this
@9 how many digits does something like that run?
Posted by Marrena on February 11, 2013 at 8:40 PM · Report this
Anne18 11
@10 - Only one.
Posted by Anne18 on February 11, 2013 at 10:22 PM · Report this
@10, $1200-$3000, depending on your options. He was pretty surprised I was under 30.
Posted by Spike1382 on February 12, 2013 at 12:35 AM · Report this
@11: hahahahahahahahahahaha
Posted by heatherly on February 12, 2013 at 1:57 AM · Report this
LW: For some people tissue damage to the penis does *not* recover and the penis is more easily damaged than in others. Physicians have no way to know your body's response, so be careful of *extended* wear. The weight alone of the device may cause this.

Applying strong pressure / pain (within reason) on the penis for an hour of sex once a day may seem worse than slight compression for 23 hours every day, but the former can be harmless and the latter can do damage over time.

Surgeons find substantial differences in exactly where nerves run and how far under the shaft the corpus cavernosa and spongiosum are, differences in tissue density, etc. Dan's friend may well have had a classical conditioning issue of training his dick to stay soft, but could also have been manifesting some cumulative tissue damage / changes.

Dan -- if you know Steelwerks' owner tell him/her/them that their cool website is giving a 404 error on most links -- including "contact us"! So they're missing out on the publicity. Steampunk is amazingly cool.

@9 several questions for you and your resilient dick :-)
- How heavy is your chastity device?
- Would you please provide detail on your wear schedule:
1. avg hrs/day?
2. total hrs/week?
3. typically how many hours uninterrupted at a stretch?
4. typically how many hours/days "off" for each recovery period?
5. typically how many recovery periods in a week/month?
Posted by delta35 on February 12, 2013 at 7:50 AM · Report this
This letter came at the perfect time for me. My owner and I just started exploring chastity play and I've been wearing it on and off for the past week. Plan was to wear it till the end of the month (with some exceptions such as being allowed to remove it daily up to 1 hour for cleaning purposes). However, I'm now thinking we need to rethink our arrangement. Btw if anyone is wondering, I'm using the CB Curve.
Posted by consensual_nonconsent on February 12, 2013 at 8:27 AM · Report this
zivilisierter Wurm 16
Yup. That's classic conditioning.
Posted by zivilisierter Wurm http://peregrinari.tumblr.com/ on February 12, 2013 at 8:49 AM · Report this
Hey Dan thanks for link! This is the owner of SteelwerksExtreme.com, we are having some major site issues with our host right now and will have it resolved within 24 hours!! We are REALLY sorry about this, however for now, please enjoy the front page and and follow the arrows until we are all fixed up!
Posted by MrSteelwerksExtreme on February 12, 2013 at 10:53 AM · Report this
AWESOME article! Dan, thank you so much for being a wealth of healthy information.

And thanks for giving a nod to Steelwerks Extreme! I had a custom cage made for me and I couldn't be happier with the results. There are lots of chastity cages out there, but Steelwerks was exactly what we were looking for. Dollar for dollar, they make the best cage you can buy, and they gave us all the information we needed to have happy, safe, and healthy adventures.
Posted by LastManStanding on February 13, 2013 at 8:44 AM · Report this
I'm not convinced that your info - which, unusually, doesn't actually source any medical pros or such - is much more useful than the known-to-be-90%-bullshit chastity writing out there.

I'm certain there are people doing long-term chastity. I'm certain that there are some doing it and still getting hard, and getting off from time to time.

I'm not at all sure that _anyone_ actually knows what the issues look like, but it WOULD be great to know what's known.
Posted by Jailbait on February 13, 2013 at 1:41 PM · Report this