Nice autoplay, chief.
Posted by Ben on February 12, 2013 at 7:54 AM · Report this
I saw lots of other things.
Posted by tacomagirl on February 12, 2013 at 8:07 AM · Report this
Pope Peabrain 3
I spent my childhood digging out cars and parking spaces.
Posted by Pope Peabrain on February 12, 2013 at 8:10 AM · Report this
dirac 4
The magical miracle of public transportation has its flaws in inclement weather too.

Ah that dystopia you mistake for a utopia--the city--is still limp when faced with the power of nature.

Posted by dirac on February 12, 2013 at 8:27 AM · Report this
jBee 5
Can we please PLEASE all stop calling it Nemo?
Posted by jBee on February 12, 2013 at 8:29 AM · Report this
I see citizens clearing walkways so pedestrians don't have to walk in the street.
Posted by Lyza on February 12, 2013 at 8:47 AM · Report this
This now autoplays in my RSS feed, which it never did before. Fascinating.
Posted by Orsh on February 12, 2013 at 9:15 AM · Report this
Good point Charles... and I love how your comments on the video cause me to look at it with more open eyes. To try and see past my own cultural blinders. We are a culture that prioritizes our ability to move about freely. Perhaps we have become so specialized that being unable to exchange goods is kind of like a blocked artery in the body that can lead to great difficulty, illness, and even death. Yet we little cells of a bigger organism are perhaps not yet aware that we are a part rather than a whole?
Posted by heartfelt on February 12, 2013 at 9:25 AM · Report this
Now this is an effing car!

http://www.google.com/url?source=imgland… ://www.insideprojectm.com/images/episode10/2.jpg&sa=X&ei=XZAaUfnZMMzriQLr1oD4CA&ved=0CAwQ8wc4DA&usg=AFQjCNENcdioFO_iMXCU34jk97Ip1k8azw
Posted by sgt_doom on February 12, 2013 at 10:57 AM · Report this
Knat 10
...and American humans exhuming cars from their graves of snow.

As opposed to what, American birds exhuming cars from their graves of snow?
Posted by Knat on February 12, 2013 at 11:21 AM · Report this
Bauhaus I 11
Does anyone know when we started naming nor'easters?
Posted by Bauhaus I on February 12, 2013 at 12:23 PM · Report this
Max Solomon 12
a 150 years ago, it was carriages & horses.
Posted by Max Solomon on February 12, 2013 at 12:49 PM · Report this