This was a Funny or Die segment or something, right?
Posted by Dipshit CEOs Shattering The Myth Of The Business Titan on February 12, 2013 at 12:19 PM · Report this
Neil Clark Warren and whiny loser McKenna both have that same stick-up-ass pained expression.
Posted by originalcinner on February 12, 2013 at 12:26 PM · Report this
Cato the Younger Younger 3
I could only listen to this whiny guy up to the 1:17 mark...I have to go OD on something...
Posted by Cato the Younger Younger on February 12, 2013 at 12:41 PM · Report this
He wants a robot because his "smarter" wife is tired of listening to him? I can't imagine why: "the first thing that I do in the morning is wake up ... the main thing I do is talk ... she's not nearly as interested." No shit.

And he'd would promote eHarmony and his offer of life-long happiness with his wife, but "we're not a natural team for making those ads."

This entire video sounds like an analog of so many of the "ex-gay" therapists. "I'm happy, no really, I'm very, very happy. Please don't let the fact that I can't get through a four-minute prepared statement without seemingly unconsciously revealing unsettling, discordant facts about my life lead you to suspect that I am simply lying to myself. I'm really very, very happy - and I have a seeming pathological need to convince other people of that."

It's as absurd as that "ex-gay" therapist who offered to hug the gay out of the Daily Show correspondent. Just two guys, embracing each other on a couch, rocking back and forth until they're both not gay.

Just absurd.
Posted by John Galt on February 12, 2013 at 12:42 PM · Report this
It's only painful if you do it wrong
Posted by Gregus on February 12, 2013 at 12:46 PM · Report this
He should listen to himself.
Posted by Brooklyn Reader on February 12, 2013 at 1:40 PM · Report this
TreGibbs 7
how about 10 million $$ to figure out this stupid, ignorant heterosexual Christian bigot thing?
Posted by TreGibbs on February 12, 2013 at 1:46 PM · Report this
Some Old Nobodaddy Logged In 8
When you get right down to it: he's not saying *anything*. It's all grease & no bacon.
Posted by Some Old Nobodaddy Logged In on February 12, 2013 at 1:59 PM · Report this
I met this guy and his wife a few years ago, when I did some work at their ridiculous, tasteless, gaudy mansion in Kennebunkport, ME (right across from the Bush compound). I think they've since sold it.

They have really nice dogs.
Posted by catsnbanjos on February 12, 2013 at 2:54 PM · Report this
Bauhaus I 10
Isn't it odd that he has to protect himself - not from militant gay people - but from other Christians who think gay people don't deserve all the rights and privileges of straight people?
Posted by Bauhaus I on February 12, 2013 at 3:02 PM · Report this
What a dick.
Posted by gloomy gus on February 12, 2013 at 7:41 PM · Report this
One of the most painful things about the human condition is having to listen to shitbags like this tell me how painful my existence must be. Fuck him.
Posted by A Life Not Pained on February 12, 2013 at 7:50 PM · Report this