Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn 1
At the end they rolled the credits and the audience went home.

Which part of the end didn't you understand?
Posted by Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn http://youtu.be/zu-akdyxpUc on February 14, 2013 at 3:06 PM · Report this
Julie in Eugene 2
Hmm. Well, what happens in the end is that the end of the movie sucked. Everything from the point when John Goodman comes to the hotel room, through the hearing and to the end of the movie was terrible.
Posted by Julie in Eugene on February 14, 2013 at 3:09 PM · Report this
Max Solomon 4
redemption, zzzzzz.

the best part was the naked flight attendant in the 1st scene.
Posted by Max Solomon on February 14, 2013 at 3:29 PM · Report this
Man, everything about that movie was just dumb. Not to mention one long completely fabricated ego-tastic union busting rant.

The opening scene of schlubby nearly-sixty-year-old Denzel in bed with basically a hot twenty five year old super-model.

The "maneuver" he miraculously pulls off to save every body - plausible unless of course you've actually ever been in the cockpit of a plane before.

The over-the-top slimy union lawyer literally making him do coke.

What a terrible movie.
Posted by tkc on February 14, 2013 at 3:33 PM · Report this
biffp 6
It's been Earth all along. The apes have just taken over. You realize it when you see the Statue of Liberty buried in the sand. Mindbending. That Chuck Heston is something.
Posted by biffp on February 14, 2013 at 4:16 PM · Report this
Flight was like a good version of Silver Linings Playbook.

But the part with reuniting with his kid at the end was kind of pointless.
Posted by fetish on February 14, 2013 at 4:34 PM · Report this
TreGibbs 8
Saw up to the part where he hides out in his cabin and gets drunk... never had any interest to keep going. The pitiful Rolling Stones music clips inserted in the film gave it a "maybe this film was relevant when my parents were teenagers" feel to it. Not sure why Don Cheadle was cast as the lawyer - I barely remember any of his scenes in the flick, which totaled about 80%.
I just have no idea why this movie was made...
Posted by TreGibbs on February 14, 2013 at 5:36 PM · Report this
You_Gotta_Be_Kidding_Me 9
What happens in the end?
Apparently no one has ever bothered to find out.
Posted by You_Gotta_Be_Kidding_Me on February 14, 2013 at 8:18 PM · Report this
Slog readers would hate this movie, it's about humility.
Posted by _db_ on February 14, 2013 at 10:25 PM · Report this
Ernie1 11
My favorite part was the whole "I'm so shitfaced that I need my lawyer to get John Goodman to bring me some coke so I can get my shit together to testify in court"

Like that always works out great IRL.
Posted by Ernie1 on February 14, 2013 at 10:32 PM · Report this
seandr 12
He pusses out in the end, but fuck the haterz this movie's AWESOME!
Posted by seandr on February 15, 2013 at 9:28 AM · Report this
evilvolus 13
@5 - Nadine Velazquez is actually 35. But yes, he is nearly 25 years older than her.
Posted by evilvolus on February 15, 2013 at 12:09 PM · Report this