Knat 1
I wouldn't have guessed it, but Terry can really rock a pair of aviators. I hope everyone had as much fun as it looked like from the photos.

Dan, I hope you'll discuss this at length in the next Lovecast you put down. Considering your remarks about that Survivor challenge where people had to tear off chunks of pork together, I assume you were offstage barfing while the human cupcake business was going on...?
Posted by Knat on February 15, 2013 at 4:20 PM · Report this
It was a lot of fun. The cupcake girls did not hold back. Also, surprise buttsex!
Posted by rummy42 on February 15, 2013 at 4:38 PM · Report this
Lord, I hope that's chocolate frosting.
Posted by 2cents on February 15, 2013 at 5:04 PM · Report this
Did anyone manage to get a picture of the guy wearing the angel/Peter Pan/WTF costume? When I first saw him, I thought he was part of the show, and was hoping someone had managed to get a pic of his outfit. (I, sadly, didn't think to snap a shot of him)
Posted by Zach Annon on February 15, 2013 at 6:14 PM · Report this
Where's the video of the event?!
Posted by fotoeve on February 15, 2013 at 9:41 PM · Report this
ScienceNerd 6
@4 I think Christopher tweeted a great pic of that guy. Most likely on the Flickr. Another attendee tweeted a pic of that guy on the bus. :)
Posted by ScienceNerd http://stanichium.tumblr.com/ on February 16, 2013 at 8:26 AM · Report this
seatackled 7
Holy moly! Damn, what happened there! Why oh why did I have to be at work that night?!
Posted by seatackled on February 16, 2013 at 11:27 PM · Report this
The guy who let Mistress do the nipple play was outrageously hot.
Posted by indigoboy on February 20, 2013 at 6:00 AM · Report this