Slog Comments


Comments (1) RSS

Oldest First Unregistered On Registered On Add a comment
venomlash 1
What's the term for that kind of outage, anyway? I feel like there's a certain word used to describe's on the tip of my tongue. Anyone know what the word is?
Posted by venomlash on February 22, 2013 at 10:40 AM · Report this

Add a comment