Pope Peabrain 1
Demons better known as bedbugs. Evil little creatures.
Posted by Pope Peabrain on February 26, 2013 at 8:48 AM · Report this
Brooklyn Reader 2
The only thing I see that's possibly possessed by demons, or by Satan*, is Pat Robertson himself. (Either that, or he's a giant bedbug. Hmmm... now that you mention it, I kinda see the resemblance.)

* A demingod/bogeyman that people of Pat's stripe claim to believe in, violating the whole precept of Monotheism.
Posted by Brooklyn Reader on February 26, 2013 at 9:41 AM · Report this
yes, when I hear a vague story from an old man, I believe anything!
Posted by rostin79 on February 26, 2013 at 9:43 AM · Report this
Supreme Ruler Of The Universe 4
Saw Thrift shop on YT for first time last week.

Struck me, rap has come full circle...from nerdy suburban guys who watched it on MTV in the suburbs, to geeky hipsters who make it in Seattle.

I thought Macklemoore was going to be either a Beib, Sr. or Marky Mark II..but he's an old hipster dude! Thrift shops, girls in glasses...Seattle...rap is now...ironic!!

And if that ain't the Devil's work, I don't know what is!

Posted by Supreme Ruler Of The Universe http://_ on February 26, 2013 at 9:50 AM · Report this
treacle 5
The Devil's work is not consuming more consumer goods!
Lord knows (and so does The Economist) that the world's economy rest on the back of the American consumer. So if we aren't buying lots of new shit, then everything will slowly go to Hell.
Posted by treacle on February 26, 2013 at 10:32 AM · Report this
very bad homo 6
I'm pretty sure my underpants are possessed by the devil.
Posted by very bad homo on February 26, 2013 at 11:42 AM · Report this
Fnarf 8
When Pat Robertson talks about demons, listen to him. The man knows. He talks to Satan every day; they're BFFs.
Posted by Fnarf on February 26, 2013 at 1:22 PM · Report this
derek_erdman 9
Religion is officially a mental illness.
Posted by derek_erdman on February 26, 2013 at 1:46 PM · Report this
Reverse Polarity 10
Does it make me an awful person when I say that I can't wait for this man to die?
Posted by Reverse Polarity on February 26, 2013 at 7:10 PM · Report this