Line Out Comments

Gurldoggie 1
I'm not a religious gurl, but I thank the gods for David Bowie.
Posted by Gurldoggie http://gurldogg.blogspot.com on February 28, 2013 at 1:46 PM · Report this
mikethehammer 2
I think all three of those are viable choices. Great song.
Posted by mikethehammer on February 28, 2013 at 2:06 PM · Report this
I've wanted to be David Bowie since I was 9. Senior Bowie isn't doing anything to change that.
Posted by DrJamesIncandenza on February 28, 2013 at 2:13 PM · Report this
ellykay eckchay outway isthay ingkay iamondday articleway
alkingtay aboutway ishay ealthhay issuesway ootay okway

Posted by tim koch on February 28, 2013 at 2:16 PM · Report this
Michael of the Green 5
They're old. Old is good, and they do it especially well.
Posted by Michael of the Green on February 28, 2013 at 3:07 PM · Report this
Reverse Polarity 6
They're old. People get old. We all get old. I'm getting old, though I'm a decade or so behind Bowie. The thing is HOW you get old. Some people turn crotchety. Some become silly caricatures of their former selves (I'm looking at you, Steven Tyler).

Personally, I like the way Bowie is aging. He's not trying to look like a 65 year old Ziggy Stardust. He looks like a typical guy his age, more or less. But he has retained his quirkiness and counter culture vibe, even when he's wearing an old-man cardigan. There is still nods to gender bending in the new video. I hope he lives forever. I'm so glad he has put out new music again.

And what can one say about Tilda Swinton? She has to be one of the most interesting 50 year old women on earth, both in looks and personality. Pairing them together was a brilliant idea.
Posted by Reverse Polarity on February 28, 2013 at 4:37 PM · Report this
tomsj 7
As Methuselah. In one picture I saw of him recently, he looked just like Ronald Milhous Reagan. Yikes!
Posted by tomsj on March 1, 2013 at 7:07 AM · Report this
Bauhaus I 8
Yes, he's getting old. We're all getting old. Still has great hair though. Always did have great hair.
Posted by Bauhaus I on March 1, 2013 at 9:58 AM · Report this
At 14 years her senior, David Bowie is too old for Tilda Swinton.
Posted by ignatz ratzkywatzky on March 1, 2013 at 3:09 PM · Report this