Music Comments

This woman tried to get booked at my club, and she was so incredibly rude, I couldn't do it. Unbelievably awful behavior. Let's hope she's learned a thing or two.
Posted by no, eugenie on March 15, 2013 at 11:10 AM · Report this
Crush much, Charles? The woman is about 1/64'sof an inch deep...but VERY ambitious.
Posted by She's cute, tho.... on March 15, 2013 at 12:54 PM · Report this
I saw the show and she was incredible. Your club's lost!
Posted by everybody has one on March 28, 2013 at 3:02 PM · Report this
I saw Eugenie at her CD release party...a class act, smooth vocals and loved by the crowd. ANYONE would be lucky to have her perform at their venue or listen to her in the audience
Posted by tlc61in on March 28, 2013 at 3:29 PM · Report this
ignore the unsubstantiated comments from the haters in the first two comments. eugenie is an incredible talent and an extremely kind and wonderful person. if you get a chance to see her perform, take it!
Posted by chuff_chuff_chuff on March 28, 2013 at 3:41 PM · Report this
ignore the unsubstantiated comments from the haters in the first two comments. eugenie is an incredible talent and an extremely kind and wonderful person. if you get a chance to see her perform or book her at your place, take it!
Posted by chuff_chuff_chuff on March 28, 2013 at 3:43 PM · Report this
Eugenie is a class act with great talent and wonderful personality! Otherwise, she wouldn't have all these friends and fans following her to see her perform! I just love her CD!
Posted by fan-fan on March 29, 2013 at 8:50 AM · Report this
Eugenie is a class act with great talent and wonderful personality! Otherwise, she wouldn't have all these friends and fans following her to see her perform! I love her CD!
Posted by fan-fan on March 29, 2013 at 8:55 AM · Report this
I'm sure Ms.Jones is a really nice lady but jazz vocalist....no......I listen to the cd several times and while the pictures show a sexy lady, her vocals are lacking to be put in the category of jazz, the arrangement and the musicians help smooth over.
Posted by Valarie on April 27, 2013 at 12:41 PM · Report this
Eugenie Jones will be performing at the Ship Canal Grill on Eastlake Ave E, June 15th at 9pm!! Come check it out!!
Posted by LiveatTheShip on May 31, 2013 at 12:50 AM · Report this