Very cool. Thanks for posting this Dominic.
Posted by topher on June 16, 2009 at 1:58 PM · Report this
Looks illustrated... and kind of lame.
Posted by Nick on June 16, 2009 at 1:59 PM · Report this
Jaymz 3
Saved - very nice - congrats to the bro'
Posted by Jaymz on June 16, 2009 at 2:04 PM · Report this
Akbar Fazil 4
@2 Nick, I would imagine more that it is a HDR photo and not illustrated. Might want to know what you are talking about before you spout your hate.
Posted by Akbar Fazil on June 16, 2009 at 2:06 PM · Report this
kim in portland 5
Very nice.
Posted by kim in portland http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/11/fast-paced_video_provides_a_fu.html on June 16, 2009 at 2:11 PM · Report this
nixor 6
That's crazy cool... looks like a trippy 3D rendering. Hard to believe it's a photo
Posted by nixor on June 16, 2009 at 2:32 PM · Report this
Lola, Missing Iowa City 8
Aw, I love Cal Anderson Park, which was about a 7-minute walk from my apartment. You had to go and make me homesick.
Posted by Lola, Missing Iowa City on June 16, 2009 at 2:48 PM · Report this
Cracker Jack 9
@7: That really is an amazing photo. It does bend the brain a little, which is what I like art to do.

Thanks!
Posted by Cracker Jack on June 16, 2009 at 2:52 PM · Report this
Tina 10
Great photo... it makes me wish I was outside now... Thank you!
Posted by Tina on June 16, 2009 at 2:55 PM · Report this
DOUG. 11
This reservoir lid is quite possibly the best thing Greg Nickels has done as mayor (though don't we kinda have the Sept 11/Anthrax attacks to "thank" for it?).
Posted by DOUG. http://www.dougsvotersguide.com on June 16, 2009 at 3:29 PM · Report this
@4 Didn't say it was illustrated. Said it LOOKS illustrated, which appears to be part of the point. And it also looks kind of lame.
Posted by Nick on June 16, 2009 at 4:11 PM · Report this
Akbar Fazil 14
ok nick.. why dont you post a cool city scape that isnt lame? Or is it all you can do is think you are cool by throwing out negativity?

Got an honest critique of the photo? Bring it. If not. STFU.
Posted by Akbar Fazil on June 16, 2009 at 4:16 PM · Report this