dnt trust me 1
Hey, it's a first step, most of us will come round to the understanding we are horrible persons. It's those who have a sense of conscience who will barely audibly stray away from the sheep and their herders.
Posted by dnt trust me on July 5, 2013 at 11:24 AM · Report this
ScrawnyKayaker 3
I'm not buying it. Who is consistently that easy to frighten at work, and that uniform in their response?
Posted by ScrawnyKayaker on July 5, 2013 at 11:37 AM · Report this
very bad homo 4
What a drama queen.
Posted by very bad homo on July 5, 2013 at 11:40 AM · Report this
Kinison 5
Also a dick for not knowing how to hold his phone correctly when video recording.
Posted by Kinison http://www.holgatehawks.com on July 5, 2013 at 1:00 PM · Report this
I wondered if maybe that guy is slightly autistic or something, so that anything unexpected throws a wrench into his established pattern. In which case, yes, out of bounds IMO. He didn't seem to find it funny.
Posted by pox on July 5, 2013 at 1:18 PM · Report this
Maybe the first time it was funny but became too repetitive.

Is the iphone operator doing any work at all?
Posted by Patricia Kayden on July 5, 2013 at 2:51 PM · Report this
ScienceNerd 8
I was hoping to see what the guy with the phone looked like. Maybe he's super deformed from a horrific injury, and the guy he keeps scaring accidentally caused him the injury. Maybe then his reaction is almost expected. Like OMG YOU'RE HIDEOUS, QUIET, AND A JERK... AND IT'S ALL MY FAULT.
Posted by ScienceNerd http://stanichium.tumblr.com/ on July 5, 2013 at 3:46 PM · Report this
I don't get it.
Posted by crone on July 5, 2013 at 6:31 PM · Report this
No, you can get scared over and over and again and again. Trust me. I was shrieking just watching this video! AAAH!
Posted by candyperfumeboy on July 5, 2013 at 6:47 PM · Report this
@6 Has it. Person filming this is lucky enough to work with a very special, hard working person and yet treats him like shit. The top comment from YouTube is appropriate.
Posted by Sir Vic on July 5, 2013 at 7:37 PM · Report this
Purocuyu 13
I'm not saying that video is true or not, I'm just saying a video just like that could be made of me at my office, almost down to the tone of that yell. Some of us startle easy. The difference might be a broken camera though.
Posted by Purocuyu http://littlevictorygarden.tumblr.com on July 6, 2013 at 9:44 AM · Report this
Urgutha Forka 14
I refuse to watch videos that are improperly formatted
Posted by Urgutha Forka on July 6, 2013 at 11:50 AM · Report this
Fifty-Two-Eighty 15
You'd love my new BlackBerry Q10, Urgutha. It shoots square videos.
Posted by Fifty-Two-Eighty http://www.nra.org on July 6, 2013 at 1:30 PM · Report this