Line Out Comments

Fnarf 1
I don't see Ragged Mountain Rum on that list.
Posted by Fnarf http://www.facebook.com/fnarf on November 22, 2010 at 6:38 PM · Report this
Leftover wine from a wine tasting last night!
Posted by Jasper's Bitch on November 22, 2010 at 6:40 PM · Report this
Posted by DOUG. http://www.dougsvotersguide.com on November 22, 2010 at 6:42 PM · Report this
ryjan 4
Four Loko and Nyquil....
Posted by ryjan on November 22, 2010 at 6:55 PM · Report this
flippingthroughrecords 5
Sipping a little whiskey as I watch the snow blow around over I-5 and Cap Hill Fridge is well stocked!
Posted by flippingthroughrecords on November 22, 2010 at 6:56 PM · Report this
Black tea with some Bärenjäger. Jameson is standing by.
Posted by Sarah L. on November 22, 2010 at 7:12 PM · Report this
tallchris 7
100 proof Very Old Barton.
Posted by tallchris http://policeteeth.bandcamp.com on November 22, 2010 at 7:13 PM · Report this
Dr_Awesome 8
Cheap vodka martinis while waiting for The Future Mrs. Dr Awesome's downtown bus to actually get onto the freeway. 2 hours and counting and she's only as far as Mercer Street.
Posted by Dr_Awesome on November 22, 2010 at 7:20 PM · Report this
Joe Szilagyi 9
Seagrams
Posted by Joe Szilagyi http://twitter.com/joeszi on November 22, 2010 at 7:23 PM · Report this
nseattlite 10
Eggnog chai spiked with kahlua!
Posted by nseattlite on November 22, 2010 at 7:50 PM · Report this
I second Jubelale!
Posted by Guybrarian206 on November 22, 2010 at 7:51 PM · Report this
Westlake, son! 12
21st Amendment & Oskar Blues beers.

I'm blown away by both the regular /and/ the black IPA 21st makes.

I'm pretty sure Old Chub is going to become the next PBR.
Posted by Westlake, son! on November 22, 2010 at 7:56 PM · Report this
Oskar Blues makes a sweet beer or three, but tonight it's Iron Horse Brewery's Mocha Death over here in Yakima (19 & snowing hard, minus the culture and gridlock!).
Posted by QuakeRugger on November 22, 2010 at 8:10 PM · Report this
Hot buttered rum. But I voted hot toddy>
Posted by fARTing on November 22, 2010 at 8:13 PM · Report this
It's a balmy 31F here, but can't be too careful. I valved off the hose taps in the basement and drained the piping. And to keep my own pipes from freezing, one finger of a homemade rum my friend distills. Awfully nice.
Posted by Eric from Boulder on November 22, 2010 at 8:19 PM · Report this
Sheaf Stout, my favorite. A lot of cashiers like to strike up a conversation about it.
Posted by Smell on November 22, 2010 at 8:31 PM · Report this
PRS-1 17
Tadcaster Oatmeal Stout and old Cat Power is good for this situation.
Posted by PRS-1 on November 22, 2010 at 8:36 PM · Report this
kamsbry 18
Torpedo Extra IPA from the Red Apple down the street.
Posted by kamsbry on November 22, 2010 at 8:42 PM · Report this
I'm mulling the shit out of some Trader Joe's pinot noir.
Posted by Angry Sam on November 22, 2010 at 8:50 PM · Report this
flippingthroughrecords 20
@18 I was just about to share my love for Sierra Nevada's Torpedo Extra IPA Ale. Yummy! The beer I judge all others by.
Posted by flippingthroughrecords on November 22, 2010 at 8:52 PM · Report this
Duvel
Posted by mint chocolate chip on November 22, 2010 at 9:13 PM · Report this
Jmily Eohnson 22
@21 I wish I had some Duvel here! I'll have to settle for some hot toddies...
Posted by Jmily Eohnson on November 22, 2010 at 9:18 PM · Report this
I voted straight whiskey, but it was actually a Rusty Nail. Look it up.
Posted by Dod on November 22, 2010 at 9:38 PM · Report this
Fnarf 24
@16, I've drunk more bottles of Sheaf Stout than you've had hot dinners. Lovely choice. It's the homebrewer's choice, too, because giant brown bottles mean less sterilizing. A lovely beer.
Posted by Fnarf http://www.facebook.com/fnarf on November 22, 2010 at 10:16 PM · Report this