Incoherent sentence.
Posted by Approaching 40 in LA on August 3, 2011 at 3:06 PM · Report this
Kris 2
Closer than what? Quit drinking and get back to work.
Posted by Kris on August 3, 2011 at 3:19 PM · Report this
Fnarf 3
Closer? Closer than what? What bed? Were you in a boat?
Posted by Fnarf http://www.facebook.com/fnarf on August 3, 2011 at 3:19 PM · Report this
I understand what you're saying Jen. When I first heard that there were sharks in Puget Sound, I was ready to move to Spokane. But then I read that they are not known to attack unprovoked, and I'm not the kind of dumbass who provokes sharks. So just don't do that and you should be fine.
Posted by Luckier on August 3, 2011 at 3:27 PM · Report this
MacCrocodile 5
@4 - Sharks started it.
Posted by MacCrocodile http://maccrocodile.com/ on August 3, 2011 at 3:39 PM · Report this
They swim closer to shore -- way closer -- at night.
Posted by Jen Graves on August 3, 2011 at 4:19 PM · Report this
Above Puget Sound? Were they flying or swimming?
Posted by sall on August 3, 2011 at 4:31 PM · Report this
@6 I guess you're attempting to explain what you meant in your post, but I'm now thinking that you should go get checked by a neurologist.
Posted by Approaching 40 in LA on August 3, 2011 at 5:34 PM · Report this
and yet strangely arousing. i'm in.
Posted by mrbanana on August 3, 2011 at 6:03 PM · Report this
DOUG. 10
This post could be a finalist for that annual Worst Opening Sentence contest.
Posted by DOUG. http://www.dougsvotersguide.com on August 3, 2011 at 9:32 PM · Report this
Jubilation T. Cornball 11
You might be interested to know that Fnarf, like MacHeath, has just a jackknife.
Posted by Jubilation T. Cornball on August 3, 2011 at 10:49 PM · Report this
@11, But does he keep it out of sight?
Posted by Reg on August 4, 2011 at 8:49 AM · Report this
Ha. It's a freaky sentence, I give you that.
Posted by Jen Graves on August 8, 2011 at 10:46 AM · Report this