ryanisinallofus
report this user
May 12, 2015 ryanisinallofus commented on I’m a Server and I Think We Should Keep Tips.
Oh! Thank you for this shot of tequila most gracious white lady. Your job is clearly superior to mine because you are white and good looking and far more skilled than I, a lowly cook.
Aug 17, 2014 ryanisinallofus commented on We Asked 12 People at Hempfest: How High Are You?.
What do I have to do to get this shit show moved to Seattle Center so I can still get through on what is supposed to be a bike trail? Walking your bike through that many juggalos every year is not fun.
Jun 21, 2014 ryanisinallofus commented on I, Anonymous.
Big fucking deal. I switched phones and Uber thought I was some sort of hacker and turned off my account without notifying me. The morning of a meeting I tried to log in and it just kept logging me out. Nobody to call. Nobody to talk to. Just fucked.

I finally got hold of them and they wanted me to email them a photo of my credit card. Do you understand how fucked that is?

Uber is NOT a replacement for cabs which ARE ALREADY REGULATED TO SHIT YOU IGNORANT ASSHOLE. Cabs just want UberX to be regulated too. And if UberX threatens the viability of cabs UberX does need to be regulated. Uber is not an accessible, for-everyone kind of service.
Mar 14, 2014 ryanisinallofus commented on Checking In, with Baggage.
"One of Gustave's favorite guests, the impossibly wealthy Madame D. (Tilda Swinton), promptly dies"

Why you aren't supposed to read reviews until after you watch.
Nov 1, 2013 ryanisinallofus commented on The Stranger's Voters' Guide!.
Well these two evil illegal breeders just voted pretty much inline with this. Other than the districting.
Oct 24, 2013 ryanisinallofus commented on Is Ed Murray Running to Be the Anti-Bike-Lane Mayor?.
@3 15% less cars on the road should make the other 85% pretty happy. Unless they're also stupid.
Apr 30, 2013 ryanisinallofus commented on 48 Hours from Now, the Slog Netflix Streaming Club Continues.....
The Umbrellas of Cherbourg was so amazing, I wonder why it never struck me to find out if the director made other films.
Apr 29, 2013 ryanisinallofus commented on Idiot ESPN Writer Pretends to Be the Voice of God While Talking Shit About Jason Collins.
@catsnbanjos He has a weekly show: "Sinners in the NBA"
Apr 29, 2013 ryanisinallofus commented on Idiot ESPN Writer Pretends to Be the Voice of God While Talking Shit About Jason Collins.
I'm not saying it needed to be a star, or even a starter, but is anyone else just slightly disappointed that the guy isn't even on a team? It's probably more likely he makes a team now as the NBA (fuck you NBA) wouldn't want to appear intolerant but at the time he came out he is not on a team. This makes "active" not true.

Will there will always be an asterisk next to this piece of history?

Sort of like how when Hillary is president I'm going to think "well, that's nice but it woud be cool if a woman could be president without first having to be the first-lady."

Then again where are those "but Obama isn't REALLY black" people these days? Nowhere.

Maybe it doesn't matter.

Apr 29, 2013 ryanisinallofus commented on Idiot ESPN Writer Pretends to Be the Voice of God While Talking Shit About Jason Collins.
Why was he even talking about that? THe clip has no context. I'm pretty sure Collins isn't Muslim either because Quran blah blah blah...