report this user
Oct 25, 2013 obnoxiouscreename commented on Savage Love.
If you're ever concerned about someone that's threatening to kill themselves (and you know where they're located) you can call the police and have them do a welfare check. This won't get the person in trouble, you can do it anonymously, and the police will inform them of services that are available for them to get help.
Oct 25, 2013 obnoxiouscreename joined My Stranger Face