Aquaphile
report this user
May 20, 2014 Aquaphile joined My Stranger Face
May 13, 2014 Aquaphile joined My Stranger Face
May 13, 2014 Aquaphile commented on How Did Your Cocaine Urine Get in My Drinking Water?.
A few years ago the Associated Press did a big series (http://hosted.ap.org/specials/interactiv…) on pharmaceutical products often found in drinking water—"A vast array of pharmaceuticals including antibiotics, anti-convulsants, mood stabilizers and sex hormones."

The good news for the 1.3 million people who drink Seattle water is we're not getting any of that bad stuff.

Seattle's water comes from 103,138 acres of protected mountain watersheds above the Cedar and South Fork Tolt Rivers—96 percent of which is owned by the City of Seattle. The other 4 percent is in the Mt. Baker-Snoqualmie National Forest.

Reverse Polarity is right: we're drinking pure snowmelt and rain. We have, arguably, the best water in America.