Feb 21, 2013
commented on SL Letter of the Day: Bonus Advice for DUD
The only disagreement I have with the LW is his annoyance at parents saying, "Be careful."
What the Fuck??
Look if my son (now 13) knocks up a girl at 16, who pays for the child support? Not the minor, the parents of the minor. Who has to worry about a grandchild being brought up by a single parent? The grandparents. When my son turns 21, then he is suddenly liable for another 11 years or so of child support (which I, as his parent, will goddamn well vigourously enforce).
And if my son is gay? Gays, particularly gay teens, continue to be murdered and commit suicide, be raped and be taken advantage of by police, older, amoral chickenhawks, and others.
"Be careful?" Goddamn right I'll tell him to be careful! There are a LOT of mean sonsofbitches out there (male and female).
Jan 13, 2012
commented on Canadian Justice Minister: All Same-Sex Marriages "Legal and Valid"
I'm a Canadian, and I've watched Harper for fifteen years.
1) Harper is a right-wing evangelical Christ-freak fuck-the-poor-the-gay-the-women-the-ethnics-and-the-cripples.
2) Harper cares NOTHING for law, precedent, justice, or simple humanity, much like the US Repubs.
3) Unlike the US Repubs, Harper is an extremely intelligent and devious man who should NEVER be underestimated -- EVER.
4) Harper is a bully and a complete, I mean COMPLETE control freak. NOTHING, and I mean NOTHING comes out of the Federal gov't which has not been vetted by the Prime Minister's Office.
5) Harper has done this type of thing before, floated a trial balloon through different venues, often not seemingly connected directly to him, but in fact under his control.
6) Harper has achieved power and has remained in power even though he is disliked and distrusted by the majority of the Canadian electorate because, though he is a radical, he is a cautious, canny, and long-term thinker.
Harper deliberately floated this balloon. If he could have gotten away with it, he would have, ABSOLUTELY. He fucking HATES gays (Christer evangelical, get it?) The fact that he had to retreat precipitously doesn't bother him in the least, first, because he is perfectly willing to wait years to try again, second, because the failure solidifies his support amongst his sexist, racist, religious base -- he gets to say to them, "Look, we tried, but it didn't work. See, you still owe me your votes.", and third, because he has other goals is he is working towards simultaneously.
I repeat, I've watched him for fifteen years, and I knew right away how dangerous he was (and is). He is, unlike so many other right-wing nuts, highly intelligent, a really expert liar, devious, coolly and cannily manipulative, flexible, determined, clear-sighted, and non-distractable from his ultimate goal(s). His only real weaknesses are his egomania, his obvious cruelty, and his (common to the right-wing) propensity to promote and give power to thieves and idiots.
Dec 7, 2011
commented on What Do You Think of the New Three Stooges Trailer?
Well, well, well. The actors who play Moe and Curly are both Canadian, and Sean Hayes, who plays Larry, is gay. Maybe they'll have some chemistry.
Seriously, these guys look as good as the original -- but the original shorts were all 15 - 20 mins. Can it work over an hour and a half? I'll be going to see!
Dec 6, 2011
commented on SL Letter of the Day: Taste Testing
Hmmm. Tasting his cum in the course of giving her oral sex is disgusting, yet he expects his girlfriend to let him cum in her mouth? And his girlfriend will don a strap-on, dom him, and peg him? The guy doesn't know when he's got it good; she needs a new boyfriend, or he needs to man up.
Also, I'm a man and just from my perspective of 30+ years of fucking: I have found that eating out a my female partner right after I cum has given them hugely intense orgasms. And I've always been happy to do that; even the very FIRST time I was requested to do that, it never even occurred to me that my cum was somehow disgusting.
Hmm. On second thought, I think boyfriend here has a few issues that might need working out.
Aug 29, 2011
commented on Psssssst! Hey, You! You There, Reading Slog at Work on Monday Morning! Wanna See an Anti-Gay Republican Senator's Butthole? Sure Ya Do...
I think "Arango" is definitely better. As in:
'Yeah, I was texting this guy and I thought he was hot, so I Arangoed him (send him a pic of my asshole) and we hooked up a bit later."
"The guy had a nice face and good enough pecs, but then he Arangoed me, and man, I'm not sticking my dick in that bunch of grapes!"
"Arangoed" is better, shorter, and less likely to flirt with bigotry than "Puerto Rican Diet Plan".
May 13, 2011
commented on New Tums Commercial (NSFW)
C'mon, the worst fellatio commercial was back in the '70's. A skinny guy in a "King" costume directing four other guys thrusting, I mean, THRUSTING BACK AND FORTH a huge O Henry bar into a gigantic mouth, all the while chanting, "Chew it, chew it, chew it 'till you're satisfied . . "
I was like, thirteen at the time, a preacher's kid, no dating or touching, almost complete sexual ignorance, and even *I* got what was going on there. I couldn't believe the powers-that-be let through.
But I had a good laugh whenever it came on.
May 3, 2011
commented on SL Letter of the Day: A Taste of Honey
Why would a gay man like to eat pussy? I can think of several reasons:
1) The Kink/Outrageousness Factor - a lot of men (and women) like to break the rules just to break the rules -- it's a thrill to be perverse and cross a boundary. Think of the straight men who suck a little dick and say, "See, I'm SO straight, I can suck a little dick and still be straight!"
2) The Power of Giving Pleasure - A mixed sub/dom thing -- being able to give pleasure gives you power; and what is more powerful than giving pleasure to a person with whom you're not supposed to mix?
3) Clean Pussy/Dirty Asshole - Lots of gay men don't have buttsex or rimming because they are TOTALLY turned off by fecal matter, even in the tiniest quantities. A nice, clean pussy is like nothing else, its sweet, warm, naturally lubricating. And I say this as someone who has given plenty of oral to both sexes.
4) Oral Fetish - There are people who will stick their dicks in anything/put anything up their cunts; and they have their compatriots, the orally-fixated, who kiss, lick nipples, and suck genitals because they get pleasure from their mouths.
It took me about 15 seconds to think those up. I'm sure that someone can supply some other reasons.
Apr 11, 2011
commented on US About to Deport Gay Man to Uganda—Where He Is Likely To Be Killed
Dan and others, I have a suggestion for this and subsequent features on this topic: don't use the word "killed", say "MURDERED".
Because killed is really pretty neutral, in a moral sense. People are killed by earthquake and tsunami, killed in car accidents, killed in workplace disasters; but this poor Ugandan would not be "killed" if he went back, he would be MURDERED. "Murdered" is more accurate, and best of all, far more attention-getting.
Say "murdered" -- it's the right thing to do.
Mar 16, 2011
commented on Savage Love
Global Traveller, you know who you sound like? You sound like this: "I've met faggots before, and they're disgusting perverts, obsessed with sex, all the them. Sure, they can have their own sex lives, I wouldn't make what they do illegal, but all of them, and I've met them, are sleazy deviants."
Except, just as the bigot above has, unbeknownst to himself, met many, many gay people (has socialized with them, eaten with them, and perhaps even fucked them!), you too have met many sex workers -- and never realized it.
And I feel sorry for the vapid, silly people you have met whom you have classified in your head as "sex workers".
Mar 2, 2011
commented on No Canadian Fox News Network
Hey @27! I'm an immigrant employment counsellor, and I hear your snivel about "civility being valued over competency" all the time. Guess what? If you're competent, but you're a bullying asshole, MOST PEOPLE HERE IN CANADA WILL NOT WORK WITH YOU. Your jerkiness will bring down the productivity of two to twenty people, meaning that your "competency" is not of sufficient value to counteract the negative impact of your personality. It's a real and frequently-experienced cultural difference between (some) Americans and Canadians.
And as for all of the ignorant mouth-breathers talking about "government-approved news", there's no such thing, no prior censorship.
We have our own right-wing fishwrap (National Post, anyone?); it's just that if they lie and mislead (eg - Stephen Harper is a shape-shifting lizard who eats babies in a back room at the PMO), interested groups can sue in court and demand the broadcasters show proof of their assertions.