Aug 2, 2014
commented on Unions Sue City Over Preschool Ballot Fight
If the courts decide that we can't have a yes-no on both ballots, I hope they at least decide to present it as two yes-no questions.
1. Should we have universal pre-school, yes or no?
2. If universal pre-school is enacted, should it be enacted and funded using Option A or Option B?
I fear that the courts will put it on the ballot as a pick 1 of 3:
1. Don't have Universal Pre-school
2. Have Universal Pre-school using Option A
3. Have Universal Pre-school using Option B
Then the no votes will win just because the yes votes will be split among the other two.
Jun 20, 2014
answered a bunch of weird questions about himself or herself.
Oct 17, 2013
commented on A Poll About Whether Brendan Kiley Should Be Killed
It took me a couple weeks after I moved to Seattle before I realized that I needed to start reading the Stranger on Thursday instead of Monday so that I wouldn't miss something over the weekend. Now that I've switched, I'd hate to read on Thursday that something is happening on Sunday only to realize that you mean 10 days from now instead of 3 days from now. 10 days is too far out. I'll forget about it by then.