Seattle’s Most Awesome Chefs, Bartenders, Distillers, Brewers, Drag-Queen Servers, and More Tell All—With Drinks!
- Seattle’s Most Awesome Chefs, Bartenders, Distillers, Brewers, Drag-Queen Servers, and More Tell All—With Drinks!
- Edouardo Jordan Is the Best Chef in Seattle You've Never Heard Of
- Janet Spindler Makes Industrial-Strength Beer at Spinnaker Bay Brewing
- Atasha Manila, Drag Queen and Server Extraordinaire at Inay's
- PK and Wiley Frank Earn Undying Devotion at Little Uncle
- Juanita Porter and the Fast-Food Life at Shoreline Taco Bell
- Joe Shlichta: A Portrait of the Artist as a Bartender
- Lucy Damkoehler's Desserts Are So Good, Your Head Will Explode
- Steven Stone's Sound Spirits Will Make You Want to Take Your Clothes Off
- Makini Howell of Plum Bistro Was Born to Be Vegan
- 14 Excellent Summer Drinks from 14 Seattle Food Industry All-Stars
- The Chef Recommends... Seattle's Most Awesome Chefs and Bartenders Tell You Where They Love to Eat and Drink Right Now
Do you like to eat food, but hate the word "foodie"? Do you wish you were drinking (or are you drinking) a cocktail right now? Are you as interested in what it's like to work at Taco Bell as you are in what it's like to work at Bar Sajor? Would you enjoy reading (and following) the restaurant and bar recommendations of some of the Seattle food industry's very finest?
You and I are of one mind, friend. Welcome to Cheftown.
—Bethany Jean Clement, Editor