Just about every section of the paper is up for grabs in Strangercrombie—if you're the highest bidder come 5 pm tomorrow, you get to tell us what to write about! And as of right now, some of it is going for insultingly low prices:
• Pick a week's worth of Stranger Suggests! ($52)
• Buy a positive chow review for whatever restaurant or chef you want! ($132)
• Put whatever you want on the cover! Use it to promote your company, embarrass your little brother, whatever! ($609)
• Buy a positive music profile on whatever band or musician you choose! ($123)
• Tell Party Crasher what party to go to! And they'll write about it and make it sound epic! ($43)
• Be Drunk of the Week! ($103)
And there's plenty more where that came from. And even though you'll no doubt use your prize for selfish reasons (fame! glory! hooray!), all the money raised will be donated to three great charities. So it evens out.
Strangercrombie: Once a year we do something good™.