Slog

Slog Music

Music, Nightlife,
and Drunks

Thursday, November 18, 2010

What Some People Will Do to Get "Rock Star" Parking

Posted by on Thu, Nov 18, 2010 at 3:11 PM

Some might call this "the worst parking job of all time." Others might call it, "the best parking job of all time if one wanted to get closest to the front door and later arrested for driving shit-faced." You make the call.

Ever have your breaks go out suddenly before?
Posted by Jonathank5 on November 18, 2010 at 3:34 PM · Report this
@1: It looks like the driver hit the wrong pedal -- notice the car accelelrates after it hits the door.
Posted by yuiop on November 18, 2010 at 3:38 PM · Report this
despicable me 3
I bet there is NO WAY drugs or alcohol were involved. Right?
Posted by despicable me on November 18, 2010 at 3:39 PM · Report this
schmacky 4
Looks more to me like somebody having a medical issue at the wrong time. The guy who jumps out of the other car to check on him almost seemed like he had anticipated the other driver might have a problem.

Though yeah, he might just be hammered.
Posted by schmacky on November 18, 2010 at 3:40 PM · Report this
Why was the camera even on?
Posted by epunch on November 18, 2010 at 3:50 PM · Report this
heywhatsit!? 6
@5, no shit. It's fake. Why just randomly film out the window at nothing?
Posted by heywhatsit!? on November 18, 2010 at 3:55 PM · Report this
nixor 7
@5 & 6 it's recorded off a tv screen... the original video is prob CCTV security footage
Posted by nixor on November 18, 2010 at 3:57 PM · Report this
Vince 8
Was that a Toyota?
Posted by Vince on November 18, 2010 at 4:05 PM · Report this
Mike 9
Hey, when Bill Gates, Sr. needs a parking spot, he needs a parking spot.
Posted by Mike on November 18, 2010 at 4:10 PM · Report this
wisepunk 10
No drugs or drink here, I believe this is a case of DWA.

OK I said it, so sue me.
Posted by wisepunk on November 18, 2010 at 4:14 PM · Report this
emor 11
Nodded off? and then stomped on the gas pedal by accident.
Posted by emor on November 18, 2010 at 4:24 PM · Report this
TVDinner 12
@10: DWA? Probably more like Driving While Old.
Posted by TVDinner http:// on November 18, 2010 at 4:28 PM · Report this
This looks a lot like something that I did when I was 17 which is why I don't drive today. And you don't want me to...
Posted by Michael Wells on November 18, 2010 at 8:09 PM · Report this
ScrawnyKayaker 14
Looks like DWSDFS.* My parents had a Pet Brit (exchange student, roughly) who lived with them for her senior year in high school and did almost exactly the same thing on her first driving lesson: turned into the school parking lot and just kept turning over the curb and through the 6 foot cedar fence into our back yard. Since the car was a '69 Plymouth, it was completely unscathed--the flip-side of getting only 14 MPG.

*Driving While a Stockbroker's Daughter From Surrey.
Posted by ScrawnyKayaker on November 18, 2010 at 10:08 PM · Report this