- David Belisle and Kelly O
- Glad tidings of great joy!
You can browse through all of our hand-crafted packages here. But for those of you overwhelmed by all the options (or for lazy readers who trust my impeccable taste in gifts), here are a few recommendations:
• Immortalize Yourself in a Book. So you have a book inside you—or on your desktop, rather—clawing to get out. Here's your chance: Third Place Books staff will consult with you then help you self-publish your oeuvre on their Espresso Book Machine, a fantastic contraption that'll print and bind 25 copies of your work as paperback books.
• Made-to-Order Revenge Rap. Totally trumps the revenge haikus I've been hobby writing for years.
• Political Planning Session at Cooper's Alehouse. Five city council members are up for re-election next year. If you're plotting to dethrone Bruce Harrell, Sally Clark, Tim Burgess, Tom Rassmussen, or the reanimated corpse of Jean Godden, you need to first grab a drink with Sandeep Kaushik, Thomas Goldstein, and freshly-elected Representative Joe Fitzgibbon (D-34). Kaushik is a seasoned political consultant; Goldstein owns the youth vote; Fitzgibbon is a winner. Together, they can tell you who's the weakest link on city council and how to take them down.
If you're too good for political upheaval, revenge, or reading, consider donating a little cash to our featured charities via our Strangercrombie PayPal account. Every dollar goes to two hard-working local organizations.
Strangercrombie: Once a year, we do something good™.