Slog

Slog Music

Music, Nightlife,
and Drinks

Thursday, March 8, 2012

Gurldoggie 1
Tell it.
Posted by Gurldoggie http://gurldogg.blogspot.com on March 8, 2012 at 7:32 AM · Report this
Fifty-Two-Eighty 2
Yeah. Except, like, you know, if you live in Texas, where they're doing away with all funding for all women's health programs (see today's NYT story). Or most anywhere else in the South. Because Jeebus hates women.
Posted by Fifty-Two-Eighty http://www.nra.org on March 8, 2012 at 7:37 AM · Report this
Cato the Younger Younger 3
I tried to read it but the mini-gif's just were to damn irritating to deal with
Posted by Cato the Younger Younger on March 8, 2012 at 7:43 AM · Report this
emma's bee 4
Amen, sister.
Posted by emma's bee on March 8, 2012 at 7:43 AM · Report this
tainte 5
lame
Posted by tainte on March 8, 2012 at 7:45 AM · Report this
It's only 9:42 a.m., and this made my day. Thanks, Dan.
Posted by Clayton on March 8, 2012 at 7:45 AM · Report this
geoz 7
ok. I liked it.
Posted by geoz on March 8, 2012 at 8:08 AM · Report this
I liked it too.
Posted by agony on March 8, 2012 at 8:40 AM · Report this
Brilliant!!
Posted by maddy811 on March 8, 2012 at 8:40 AM · Report this
reverend dr dj riz 10
i likeded it too
Posted by reverend dr dj riz on March 8, 2012 at 9:02 AM · Report this
Interesting idea!
Posted by ankylosaur on March 8, 2012 at 9:03 AM · Report this
Vince 12
Turn it into political action.
Posted by Vince on March 8, 2012 at 9:04 AM · Report this

This site makes more of a statement:

Posted by Supreme Ruler Of The Universe http://_ on March 8, 2012 at 9:12 AM · Report this
[ 80's cafeteria clap ]
Posted by tkc on March 8, 2012 at 10:01 AM · Report this
Alanmt 15
right on!
Posted by Alanmt on March 8, 2012 at 10:08 AM · Report this
Ophian 16
Sing it sister.

[@ 2 But I showed up to the PP rally here in Austin anyway.]
Posted by Ophian on March 8, 2012 at 10:17 AM · Report this
Jaymz 17
Loved the "fuck you" girl - found some new GIFs to save, too!
Posted by Jaymz on March 8, 2012 at 10:38 AM · Report this
jadajuice 18
the second link works better.
Posted by jadajuice on March 8, 2012 at 10:39 AM · Report this
Funny. Sad. True.
Posted by Bugnroolet on March 8, 2012 at 10:56 AM · Report this
As a dude who loves women:

I apologize for all the dickheads who treat women poorly and try to control and belittle you.

Frankly, I'd kinda like to see the punishment fit the crime. Let some weird aliens rape them, implant a parasite that will later force itself out of them. Make it illegal to get medical intervention to terminate the parasite under penalty of death. Additionally, they should be forced to raise said parasite for 18 years.
Posted by Richard Cranium on March 8, 2012 at 11:46 AM · Report this
merry 21
Well, that was all kinds of awesome...

Never thought that, in the year 2012, we'd have to be fighting for our right to muthafuckin contraception....
Posted by merry on March 8, 2012 at 11:53 AM · Report this
ScrawnyKayaker 22
Oww. That page hurt my eyeholes and made me dizzy. Did like Linda Carter's deltoid, though.
Posted by ScrawnyKayaker on March 8, 2012 at 12:11 PM · Report this
#21, right?

this made my day, thanks.
Posted by martarose on March 8, 2012 at 12:44 PM · Report this
venomlash 24
@3: this
Posted by venomlash on March 8, 2012 at 2:17 PM · Report this
James McDaniel 25
Seems somewhat violent and borderline misandrist to me.
Posted by James McDaniel http://facebook.com/JamesMcDanielPhotos on March 8, 2012 at 5:45 PM · Report this
Unfortunately, at least one of the women in her gifs is on the side of the bad guys. I won't presume to predict her stance on birth control, but Linda Carter is a serious right wing dirt bag.

(None of this should be taken to imply that I did not love watching her run when I was a boy)
Posted by Learned Hand on March 8, 2012 at 6:37 PM · Report this
#25, what is it going to take before you accept that women have reasons to be fucking misandrist and violent? Yes, I am actually starting to hate men, both the conservative fuckheads making these policies and the liberal fuckheads who refused to see the need for feminism and derided us as uptight, humorless whiners until feminists like myself got tired of explaining feminism 101 shit to you and just gave the hell up.

Don't even fucking tell me not to be angry and hateful right now, jackass.
Posted by virginia mason on March 9, 2012 at 10:21 AM · Report this