Slog

Slog Music

Music, Nightlife,
and Drinks

Thursday, March 22, 2012

Squeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!! (Or: Dan Savage Appears on Next Week's Episode of RuPaul's Drag Race)

Posted by on Thu, Mar 22, 2012 at 9:35 AM

Monday night, bitches! I CANNOT WAIT.

Cato the Younger Younger 1
I bet Ru smells really pretty!! I'm thinking something like geraniums or roses!
Posted by Cato the Younger Younger on March 22, 2012 at 9:43 AM · Report this
Woo-hoo!
Posted by Jamie in Pittsburgh http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/strawberry.limonade?ref=name on March 22, 2012 at 9:44 AM · Report this
Mattini 3
My two favorite things coming together. Can't wait. My only regret is that Willam was DQ'd last week and Dan had to meet that nasty bore Phi Phi instead.
Posted by Mattini on March 22, 2012 at 10:08 AM · Report this
I have yet to see one this season - it's great to have this spur!
Posted by gloomy gus on March 22, 2012 at 10:09 AM · Report this
Vince 5
Dan needs to show more skin. Show us your guns!
Posted by Vince on March 22, 2012 at 10:09 AM · Report this
John M 6
I'm going to be a little disappointed if Helvetica Bold isn't at the judges table.
Posted by John M on March 22, 2012 at 10:13 AM · Report this
Fnarf 7
You can't seriously dress like that on that show. DAN! Step up your game! Tuck in your goddamn shirt! And you can surely afford the couple of bucks it costs to get that shirt (or a better one) professionally cleaned AND IRONED FOR YOU. A jacket? Good lord, man, you look like you're there to trim the shrubbery.
Posted by Fnarf http://www.facebook.com/fnarf on March 22, 2012 at 10:13 AM · Report this
djx 8
Dan!!!!!!!!!
Posted by djx on March 22, 2012 at 10:15 AM · Report this
emma's bee 9
@7: but I just have to say at least it isn't a wrinkly t-shirt! Dan is moving in the right direction, anyway.
Posted by emma's bee on March 22, 2012 at 10:22 AM · Report this
Looking For a Better Read 10
@7

An old picnic table cover? Something made from leftover dresses of MaryAnn from Gilligan's Island? Curtains from the Sears catalog?

Gaaaaa! Where the hell did he get that shirt?
Posted by Looking For a Better Read on March 22, 2012 at 10:27 AM · Report this
I think the drag queens should give Dan a makeover!
Posted by Clayton on March 22, 2012 at 10:29 AM · Report this
David Schmader 12
All you bitches need to shut up. Dan looks fine (at least according to this rumplefag).
Posted by David Schmader on March 22, 2012 at 10:37 AM · Report this
reverend dr dj riz 13
hush.. dan is representin.. my mom never fails to say it any time she visits..'baby... does ANYbody in seattle own an
iron ?'
Posted by reverend dr dj riz on March 22, 2012 at 10:41 AM · Report this
CATSPAW666 14
When Dan turns 60, will he finally stop dressing like an 11 year old?
Posted by CATSPAW666 on March 22, 2012 at 10:41 AM · Report this
Reverse Polarity 15
It may look like a picnic table cover, but that's the nicest shirt I've seen Dan wear in years. Maybe decades. Never much for high fashion is our Dan. Deal with it.
Posted by Reverse Polarity on March 22, 2012 at 10:53 AM · Report this
Nora 16
Looks to me like Dan thinks Sharon Needles is a cutie. (So do I, actually.)
Posted by Nora on March 22, 2012 at 10:54 AM · Report this
biffp 17
Great thing about the show is they won't edit out the jokes made at Dan's expense, and that shirt and any sour-ass Seattle attitude is guaranteed to be cut up. Pamela Anderson was out of league at the start of the episode, but she loosened up after a couple of shots (verbal and otherwise). Gus, the channel it's on runs a marathon of the episodes every weekend, and it's hilarious.
Posted by biffp on March 22, 2012 at 11:27 AM · Report this
Irena 18
WE ARE SORRY COPYRIGHTS RESTRICT US FROM PLAYING THIS VIDEO OUTSIDE THE U.S. aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhgggggggggg.....

@12, "rumplefag" is just about the cutest thing I've ever heard!
Posted by Irena on March 22, 2012 at 11:41 AM · Report this
@12, "Rumplefag" LOL!
Posted by Jamie in Pittsburgh http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/strawberry.limonade?ref=name on March 22, 2012 at 11:50 AM · Report this
Cato the Younger Younger 20
@14, turns 60. I think that's in one or two years now.
Posted by Cato the Younger Younger on March 22, 2012 at 11:50 AM · Report this
brandon 21
Please tell me he bitch slapped Phi Phi.
Posted by brandon on March 22, 2012 at 12:23 PM · Report this
Yaaaaayyy! Can't wait for Monday. And I think Dan looks perfectly cute.

Sharon Needles FTW!
Posted by Amanda on March 22, 2012 at 12:47 PM · Report this
Nora 23
@22, agree on all counts!
Posted by Nora on March 22, 2012 at 1:00 PM · Report this
Suz 24
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!
Posted by Suz on March 22, 2012 at 1:09 PM · Report this
Fnarf 25
@12, rumplefag is great. I foresee me getting my face slapped at some point in the near future over that one.

@13, your mom sounds very sensible. I would never leave the house in an unironed shirt. The horror!
Posted by Fnarf http://www.facebook.com/fnarf on March 22, 2012 at 1:49 PM · Report this
Cephalodude 26
@22 and 23-- Yes! Go Sharon!

@21-- we can only hope. Bitch needs a serious fucking reality check.
Posted by Cephalodude on March 22, 2012 at 3:10 PM · Report this
Squeeeee! indeed. Dan. Dan.
Posted by OldFiddler on March 22, 2012 at 3:50 PM · Report this
singing cynic 28
Two great tastes that taste great together. YAY.
Posted by singing cynic on March 22, 2012 at 5:20 PM · Report this
Yeesh, Plaid? So overrated and over used by people from Seattle. Leave grung behind darling Dan and work a nice black t-shirt look. Works for Kors and other Project Runways judges!
Posted by fotoeve on March 23, 2012 at 5:09 AM · Report this