Slog

Slog Music

Music, Nightlife,
and Drunks

Thursday, June 28, 2012

Lunchtime Quickie: Man Chases Bear?

Posted by on Thu, Jun 28, 2012 at 12:05 PM

Man, now that Obama's making sure we can all have health care, LOOK HOW PEOPLE ARE ACTING!

very bad homo 1
It's cool how bears can stand up.
Posted by very bad homo on June 28, 2012 at 12:15 PM · Report this
I feel for the bear. I hate when I go out for a snack and have to put up with some ranting nut job.
Posted by Machiavelli was framed on June 28, 2012 at 12:16 PM · Report this
I really wanted to see the bear take a bite out of that asshole.
Posted by Mike in Olympia on June 28, 2012 at 12:22 PM · Report this
Zebes 4
I know that when I see see someone who is clearly lost and trying to get their bearings (bearings! ha! get it?), I scream and chase them away. I like to provide motivation, you know?
Posted by Zebes http://www.badrap.org/rescue/index.html on June 28, 2012 at 12:38 PM · Report this
Reverse Polarity 5
Is it wrong that I want to punch the guy with the camera? What a complete dumbass.

If I had a bear in my back yard, I would think that is so cool I'd just quietly watch until it decided to go away on its own.
Posted by Reverse Polarity on June 28, 2012 at 12:43 PM · Report this
Claypatch 6
Yeah, I'm with #5, whatta ass.
Posted by Claypatch on June 28, 2012 at 12:47 PM · Report this
rob! 7
Famous last words: "Hey, honey, watch this!"
Posted by rob! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QZBdUceCL5U on June 28, 2012 at 12:49 PM · Report this
what. a total. dick.
Posted by Adrian Ryan on June 28, 2012 at 12:54 PM · Report this
I really wish the bear had eaten him.
Posted by Ashley on June 28, 2012 at 12:58 PM · Report this
Mattini 10
The cameraman clearly thinks he's doing something very wild and dangerous. I only wish the bear would have proven him right.
Posted by Mattini on June 28, 2012 at 1:15 PM · Report this
What a fool. i wish this ended with his blood splattering the camera lens.
Posted by BallardBoy on June 28, 2012 at 1:21 PM · Report this
I feel sorry for the bear, too. Yeah, it IS cool how they can stand up. I think it's just looking for an escape route when it stands and looks off.
Posted by BallardBoy on June 28, 2012 at 1:22 PM · Report this
ItsAllOverNow 13
He sounds Canadian, he's probably seen lots of bears. He also sounds drunk.
Posted by ItsAllOverNow http://nowaybro.blogspot.com/ on June 28, 2012 at 1:45 PM · Report this
Andy_Squirrel 14
I LOVE this guy, I love Canadians so much more than Americans. I have no clue why I was born in this country with you boring, humorless fucks.
Posted by Andy_Squirrel on June 28, 2012 at 3:52 PM · Report this
"We NEED MORE RAIN! Tabitha is hungry. Melissa is eating her babies!" - Timothy Treadwell, RIP.
Posted by Wedgwood99 on June 28, 2012 at 3:53 PM · Report this
That was hilarious. I love the first time he canadian-roars.
Posted by give me pom on June 28, 2012 at 4:26 PM · Report this
Sargon Bighorn 17
listen to the constant drizzle, wet wet wet.
Posted by Sargon Bighorn on June 28, 2012 at 5:18 PM · Report this
slaggy 18
I would like to tie a plastic alligator to that bear.
Posted by slaggy http://www.videowatchdog.com on June 28, 2012 at 5:19 PM · Report this
I have to say the bear is the more civilized animal here.
Posted by floater on June 28, 2012 at 5:36 PM · Report this
Kletus, stay away from bears, you dummy!!
Posted by Patricia Kayden on June 29, 2012 at 6:24 AM · Report this