From King County Public Health:
Mayuri Indian Cuisine located at 15400 NE 20th St #6, Bellevue, WA 98007 was closed by a Public Health food inspector on July 12, 2012 at 12:15 pm for the following violations:
· Potentially hazardous foods at unsafe temperatures
· Improper cooling of potentially hazardous food
· Inadequate facilities to control temperature of potentially hazardous food, cold holding
· Poor personal hygiene practices
· Handwashing facilities inaccessible
· Failure to correct repeated violations
· Active foodborne illness outbreak
Bolds indicate the more alarming violations here. Slog's friend Fnarf loves the dosas at the Bothell branch of Mayuri (still, Fnarf, right?).
You may find out when Mayuri in Bellevue reopens here.