Slog

This just in from the corner of 23rd and Olive:

PIX_001.jpg

very bad homo 1
That's a terrible logo.
Posted by very bad homo on September 8, 2012 at 3:24 PM · Report this
Cato the Younger Younger 2
Wow...what would Picard think?
Posted by Cato the Younger Younger on September 8, 2012 at 3:26 PM · Report this
disintegrator 3
If I took a picture every time I saw an article of clothing on the street, do you know what I'd have? A fucking whole lot of pictures.
Posted by disintegrator on September 8, 2012 at 4:55 PM · Report this
Oh good I was wondering where I left those, now if I can just find my underpants…
Posted by Merchant Seaman on September 8, 2012 at 5:22 PM · Report this
I just invented a new word.

Bronoxious. DefN. When a bro or bros does or says something mean for no reason to a fellow bro. Bro acts more bitch than bro!

Posted by Supreme Ruler Of The Universe http://www.you-read-it-here-first.com on September 8, 2012 at 6:12 PM · Report this
Just make sure Charles sees this, I'm sure he misses them.
Posted by robotslave on September 8, 2012 at 8:50 PM · Report this
They actually look like a decent pair of socks, if they were yours. I know that homeless people place a nice premium on good socks.
Posted by floater on September 8, 2012 at 11:35 PM · Report this
Does anyone know what that place is? I've walked by 17Oh7 so many times and it is usually empty but when it is not it seems to be hosting random business or events.
Posted by jnonymous on September 9, 2012 at 4:12 AM · Report this
LEE. 9
@8

I always assumed it was a hair salon at one time that decided to be a coffee shop and now it's a storage unit?
Posted by LEE. on September 9, 2012 at 1:30 PM · Report this
I think it's a time travel portal masquerading as a dance studio, but I could be mistaken
Posted by Merchant Seaman on September 9, 2012 at 3:57 PM · Report this
derek_erdman 11
I once asked a lady there what it was, she told me she rented it out for community events. I asked her if I could rent it out for an art show, she said, "No."
Posted by derek_erdman http://www.derekerdman.com on September 9, 2012 at 4:59 PM · Report this
Art can be dangerous even explosive right derek...
Posted by djdavidjames on September 9, 2012 at 6:36 PM · Report this