Slog

Slog Music

Music, Nightlife,
and Drinks

Friday, September 28, 2012

Sunday: Victoria Grayson Rises Again!

Posted by on Fri, Sep 28, 2012 at 10:49 AM

In case you aren't in possession of a Revenge-y advent calendar filled with tiny-yet-practical weapons for the modern woman—sharpened carpenter nails, sharpened wine bottle openers, cans of lipstick duct taped to cans of mace (and then sharpened)—I'm here to tell you that the season 2 premier of Revenge debuts THIS SUNDAY:

SQUEEEEEE! I'm criss-crossing my legs every 30 seconds to keep from PMPing*!!!

Any hopes or predictions for Season 2? Personally, I hope lonely billionaire Nolan Ross's heterosexuality is awakened by the volumes of erotic fan-fic I've been writing on the Internets and he invites me to live in his glass castle filled with tasteful whale art, where we can bicker over who owns the cutest collection of sweater vests for the next 50 years. But I'm predicting that won't happen.

I also predict that fake Amanda Clark gives birth to a bottle of Jack and that Victoria Grayson will RISE AGAIN. FROM THE DEAD, if need be! She can't be dead—Emily Thorne and I would miss her elegantly cruel, puffy face much too much.

Revenge simply isn't Revenge without a woman like Vicky.

*Pee my pantsing.

cienna, you be crackin' me up, woman.
Posted by Adrian Ryan on September 28, 2012 at 11:14 AM · Report this
RatGirl 2
Thank you Cienna. I'm so glad I'm not the only one who finds this show irresistible. i'm still catching up on season one; just watched the episode where Nolan says to Tyler, "I'm about a three on the Kinsey scale myself..." which made me snort.
Posted by RatGirl on September 28, 2012 at 11:33 AM · Report this
RatGirl 3
Also! CCH Pounder!
Posted by RatGirl on September 28, 2012 at 11:35 AM · Report this
Even my husband likes this show.

Personally, I adore Nolan, and hope someday he, Emily and Jack will come together into a triad and live happily ever after.
Posted by Bugnroolet on September 28, 2012 at 11:52 AM · Report this
David Schmader 5
SO GOOD (and terrible). Almost done with season one, can't wait for season two.

The best thing I can say about "Revenge": It's almost as fast and nasty as original-recipe "Melrose Place."
Posted by David Schmader on September 28, 2012 at 12:00 PM · Report this
I heard at one point Emilyis going to find out her mother is not dead! Wonder who it is - and who else she may be related to?! Love this show - so addicting!!!
Posted by jwlsesq on September 28, 2012 at 12:05 PM · Report this
Revenge! 7
I want royalties.
Posted by Revenge! on September 28, 2012 at 1:27 PM · Report this
Renée Krulich (Nay) 8
I just burned through Season 1 this week to be able to watch Season 2 at its premiere! So excited!!!
And yes, Nolan is the best, obviously! I want his triangle sweater. <3
Posted by Renée Krulich (Nay) on September 28, 2012 at 11:39 PM · Report this
Thank you again for another” feel good, uplifting, that there are good people in this world story”. We read so many stories that are negavite about people and what they do to others. A random act of kindness is always such a great thing to hear about. Peace and blessings.

Plastic Ducting