Thursday, October 4, 2012

Please Check Out This Nickelback Video

Posted by on Thu, Oct 4, 2012 at 3:11 PM

Rob McKenna didn't write this.

In my line of work, it's sue this, sue that... but people rarely stop to ask me, 'Rob, what kind of music do you like to groove to when you're writing up your amicus briefs?" The answer is: Nickelback, all the way. Even though I'm more of a Frasier man, this Nickelback video featuring Jason Alexander, or "George Costanza", is quite enjoyable.

I know a lot of you young people out there might be skeptical of Republicans, but we enjoy music and rocking out too. In fact, I once stopped by 94.5 FM "The Rock Station", where DJ Kelly West taught me how to make "devil horns" with my hands. There's nothing more rock and roll than that.

rob! 1
Hi Rob, just thought I'd let you know that a real Slogger always provides a link to the Stranger's hip-and-happenin' OTHER blog, LINE OUT, at every conceivable opportunity.

You want to fit in, right?
Posted by rob! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QZBdUceCL5U on October 4, 2012 at 3:17 PM · Report this
I'm excited about this nickleback-costanza video. It better not be a hoax. I'll find out when I get home I guess.
Posted by Foonken2 on October 4, 2012 at 3:21 PM · Report this
dnt trust me 3
Nicklbak lost cred on my views when a guy for the inner and member bands married - hearsay?- Avuirl Levine , a Canuck with cooch. Wood call it a sselloutt, but i change my tune, they are following there hart
Posted by dnt trust me on October 4, 2012 at 3:21 PM · Report this
Dear Stranger,

Please take moment to look at what is under your feet.

No. It's not scuffed floor boards littered with hardend chewing gum, cigaret butts and crusty jizz. Look UNDER THAT. Way down there.

See the shark tank? Whaddya mean you can't see it? The rest of us can.

And you've been perilously close to jumping that god damned thing for a while. And this dumb stunt here has put you right over to the other side.
Posted by tkc on October 4, 2012 at 3:27 PM · Report this
rejemy 5
Make this end. END. END. END!!!!
Posted by rejemy on October 4, 2012 at 3:40 PM · Report this
seandr 6
Just when I thought you'd sunk to the lowest ring of hell, you post a Nickelback video.
Posted by seandr on October 4, 2012 at 4:53 PM · Report this
Nickleback is the answer we always put down at trivia when the clue is a generic-sounding, stereotypical quasi-southern-rock-slash-grunge-slash-alt-rock track. We're usually right.
Posted by K on October 4, 2012 at 9:05 PM · Report this
watchout5 8
I was really sad to find out that was a serious video. I was laughing...
Posted by watchout5 http://www.overclockeddrama.com on October 4, 2012 at 10:10 PM · Report this
seanmichaelhurley 9
You are killing me with the funniest pain. But I always thought of Rob as more of a Coverdale-era Purple purist. Maybe a smidge of the Snake. Guys like Rob dig that shit. Van Halen II, Diver Down.
Posted by seanmichaelhurley http://seanmichaelhurley.blogspot.com on October 4, 2012 at 10:13 PM · Report this
Rob Mckenna "gets" my generation. He now he gets my vote.
Posted by matt! on October 5, 2012 at 12:03 AM · Report this
Rob Mckenna "gets" my generation. now he gets my vote.
Posted by matt! on October 5, 2012 at 12:04 AM · Report this