- Seattle Police Department
- An estimation of what the guy looked like.
The King County Medical Examiner's office needs your help identifying a man found dead, floating near the University of Washington Arboretum on September 3rd. The Medical Examiner's office believes the man committed suicide sometime in mid-to-late August. From the press release:
- young-to-middle aged white male, 5’10”, 209 lbs., with black or brown hair and a possible receding hairline
- no facial hair, no visible scars, and no tattoos
- all teeth are present with the exception of the lower left first molar, and several teeth have fillings; he has a noticeable gap between his upper front teeth
- at the time of recovery, he was wearing blue jeans, a blue shirt, black Merrell brand sneakers, and a black backpack
If you have any information, please call the King County Medical Examiner’s Office, Investigations Division at 206-731-3232 ext. 1.