Slog

Slog Music

Music, Nightlife,
and Drunks

Thursday, October 25, 2012

Storm on Saturn

Posted by on Thu, Oct 25, 2012 at 8:11 AM

It's huge and happening as we speak, dream, and breath...

Space is the place.

I'm sure glad Africans were so instrumental in getting us there and...oh, wait.
Posted by Stranger'sWorstNightmare on October 25, 2012 at 8:21 AM · Report this
Eva Hopkins 2
Taking a moment to formally lodge my protest w/ Mr. Charles Mudede, for ceasing the use of those awesome emoticons made for him by a fan. This deserves the "Space! It's s fuckin' cool" or wtvr the o wow emoticon was called. Plus plz. post those again, there were funny.

Back on topic: this video = awesome. Like original awesome, as pointed out by Eddie Izzard, not hot dog awesome.
Posted by Eva Hopkins http://www.lunamusestudios.com on October 25, 2012 at 8:22 AM · Report this
I was hoping for more footage of the storm. Actually, I was hoping solely for footage of the storm. Lots and lots of storm footage.
Posted by moosefan on October 25, 2012 at 8:40 AM · Report this
jackie treehorn 4
"ACE is the place. For me."

God bless you, John Madden, wherever you are.
Posted by jackie treehorn on October 25, 2012 at 8:43 AM · Report this
Ha! At first I thought the headline was "Storm on Santorum". Then I scrolled down and saw that image of a giant frothy cloud.
Posted by sall on October 25, 2012 at 10:01 AM · Report this
Mike 6
It must suck to have a mandate to try to popularize your unearthly research to an audience that doesn't particularly care about anything that isn't on Earth. "Can you imagine what that might feel like sitting on your deck?" How embarrassing.
Posted by Mike on October 25, 2012 at 10:03 AM · Report this
@6 -- In her defense, she is speaking to people who barely understand where Saturn is while simultaneously plotting the trajectory of a robotic probe for the next fifteen years, all without giggling every time she comes across the word "probe."

Haha... she said probe.
Posted by six shooter on October 25, 2012 at 10:21 AM · Report this
I think you meant to type the word "breathe" not "breath", which is a noun and not the verb.

clearly the intellectual powerhouse of The Stranger and all of Seattle.
Posted by CrankyBacon on October 25, 2012 at 10:47 AM · Report this
NotSean 9
Thanks Charles.

This post - a distant planet - took me far away from the polls and such.
Posted by NotSean on October 25, 2012 at 10:10 PM · Report this