Slog

Slog Music

Music, Nightlife,
and Drinks

Thursday, November 8, 2012

Want Your Picture on Slog? Bring Us Cake!

Posted by on Thu, Nov 8, 2012 at 3:51 PM

Will Slog for cake!
  • goldy | The Stranger
  • Will Slog for cake!

Savory treats and booze would work too. I can't promise you the kiss from Cienna, but if you bring booze, well, you know...

Ben!
Posted by el ganador on November 8, 2012 at 4:08 PM · Report this
Cienna Madrid 2
WIth or without cake, Ben is the greatest. (But especially with cake.)
Posted by Cienna Madrid on November 8, 2012 at 4:09 PM · Report this
Hey Ben, I'll put your picture on MY blog if you bring me a cake. No, wait, two cakes.
Posted by Big Adventure Steve on November 8, 2012 at 4:20 PM · Report this
blip 4
That's one small ass cake. More like an oversized cupcake than a cake cake. That's right, I'm hating on your cake.
Posted by blip on November 8, 2012 at 4:44 PM · Report this
Renée Krulich (Nay) 5
PORTAL CAKE!!!
Posted by Renée Krulich (Nay) on November 8, 2012 at 4:49 PM · Report this
Portal cake. What a nice NERD.
Posted by mhulot on November 8, 2012 at 4:50 PM · Report this
yelahneb 7
Achievement Unlocked! :)

Seriously, it was super cool getting to finally see where the lovely Cienna works and meet the staff of The Stranger - all of you deserve enormous kudos for your excellent journalism and hard work these past few days, weeks, months, years, on things political and otherwise. You help make the world a better place.

@1 Hello!
@2 No YOU'RE the greatest!
@3 Clothing optional?
@4 You just jelly.
Posted by yelahneb http://www.strangebutharmless.com on November 8, 2012 at 4:50 PM · Report this
yelahneb 8
@5 It's hard to overstate my satisfaction!
Posted by yelahneb http://www.strangebutharmless.com on November 8, 2012 at 4:54 PM · Report this
blip 9
@7 Enormous kudos and a tiny, tiny cake.

/jelly
Posted by blip on November 8, 2012 at 5:04 PM · Report this
Unregistered User 10
The cake is a lie
Posted by Unregistered User on November 8, 2012 at 6:12 PM · Report this
omg is she sucking his blood out?
Posted by sunset on November 8, 2012 at 7:25 PM · Report this
Knat 12
This just encourages me to use some of my now-ample free time to show up at Stranger HQ with a cake to get a similar smooch from Cienna. I will smile at least as widely as this guy, then I will scoop her up in my arms and we will blast off in my rocket ship shaped like a '69 Camero. It will be totally awesome.
Posted by Knat on November 8, 2012 at 7:33 PM · Report this
Yay Ben!
Posted by sledbett on November 8, 2012 at 9:55 PM · Report this
I just want the kiss. Cienna is hot!
Posted by legacy builder on November 9, 2012 at 5:10 PM · Report this