This week's Stranger cover features a sweet, handsome man marrying a really fine-looking goat. I'd like to say for the record, as the photographer—a goat is not an easy model to shoot. I'd also like to say that Garrett, the man, is a lovely human. He's also in a pretty-sounding dream-pop band called CADET. And the goat, well, it's name is Snowflake, and it's featured in a neat, new book written by Seattle's own "Godmother of Goat Lovers" Jennie P. Grant.
More photo outtakes and book info, after the jump!
- Kelly O
- "Oh, how I love a red rose!"—Snowflake
- "C'mere Snowflake..." "BLAAAAH!"
- "I think I look silly in a tie!"
- "Blah! That champagne is CHEAP!"
- THE COVER!
- "Alright, are we done here?"
- "Ooh, wait. ROSES!"
- "Thanks, Garrett. Gimme a kiss?"
- Snowflake's new city condo
- Snowflake, and roommate, Eloise